+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cant *really* Think of any, other than this one.

I have a bad habbit og cleaning cash registers / EFTPOS machines / scales, while Im being served. I will wip my top and if its long and use the bottom to clean or grab a wet wipe out lol

Nothing to do with being a clean freak though. When I worked as a check out chick, I HATED it being dusty and dirty ahahahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    Yay I'm not the only one! People I've just met think I'm crazy when I swap to the other side of them...
    Yeah. I used to try & be subtle about it. Now I'm out & proud about being a looney :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mademoiselle View Post
    If I ever eat McDonalds like a burger I must put chips on it and squish it together... Sad sad habit since a child lol
    This reminded me! I can't eat bread anymore so just have a burger without bread. But how i miss cheeseburgers. ..I always used to take the the bottom bun off first, then the top, the wipe all of the sauce off the top bun onto the meat pattie and just eat the patty, cheese, sauce and onion and pickles together. Oh, same method for mcchickens!

NurseAnni is offline Winner 2014 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat85 View Post
    If I am eating chips and I get a "wish chip" chip that has folded over onto itself I have to chant a wish in my head while I'm chewing it! Everytime... :face palm:
    Omg i have never heard anyone call it this before lol, except me and my sisters when we were little. Made me smile to remember i did the exact same thing

Sent from my GT-P6810 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When making a sandwhich with 2 slices of bread, I need to put the slices on top of eachother in opposite directions.
    So the top of the slice of bread on the top, needs to line up with the bottom edge of the slice of bread on the bottom. Does that make sense?
    I always find the top of bread more chewy than the bottom and I would end up eating only half a sandwhich as I didn't want to eat the chewy side of the bread. Now I have fixed that lol.

Oh and when putting margarine on the bread, it needs to cover every mm2 or I wont eat it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    Since aged 8 I seek out long words and find myself seperating the letters into two or three groups. My dh says my brain is on overdrive it certainly helped whilst writing essays.

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub
    This is me.
    For example, if I hear someone say "So I went home." I re spell it in my head as
    s. o. i - w. e. n - t. h. o - m. e. fullstop.
    The fullstop is so it fits into groups of 3. Sometimes I add capitals as well if it doesn't fit into 2 or 3.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I absolutely freak out if the dog's collars don't match their leads.

I order police dog leads from the US as they're incredibly strong and thanks to clips, rings and extra length, they can be used in a variety of different ways.
    Anyway, you get them cheaper if you select "random leather colour"

So sometimes I get black, sometimes a dark purple, sometimes a blood red colour.

Red collar wearing dogs CANNOT have black leads.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ToughLove For This Useful Post:

Glover  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate windscreen wipers being on if it is not wet enough to justify them being on the speed they are on.

I won't use cutlery or crockery from work, has to be my own mug and I only use plastic knives forks and spoons at work (sorry greenies)

I won't drink water from the taps outside of home, certainly not from any tap in a bathroom.