+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Whats your strange obsession / addiction?

My cousin walks behind people in her house to make sure the carpet doesn't go the wrong way!

Made me think about this!

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what this is but I tend to count alot, in my head that is!!!
    I think its a number thing, I find myself timing things, as in how many minutes it takes me to get somewhere...or when I'm sitting at traffic lights, I count how long they take to go green?? It sounds rather weird now that I've written down, I'm very aware of it so maybe that makes it less strange, dunno!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The two pegs for each item of washing I hang out have to match in colour lol.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (21-07-2012),heartjb  (21-07-2012),Kadorite  (21-07-2012),MissRose1  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eating equal amounts on both sides of my mouth for example two lollies per side.
    I'm also colour coordinating skitles or M&Ms and eating them in colour order.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay87 For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have none that I've noticed, but I have been watching a show on foxtel called strange addictions and people on there are addicted to all sorts. The last episode a woman was addicted to eating toilet paper, and another woman had to sleep in bed with her hair dryer that was constantly on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZewZew View Post
    I have none that I've noticed, but I have been watching a show on foxtel called strange addictions and people on there are addicted to all sorts. The last episode a woman was addicted to eating toilet paper, and another woman had to sleep in bed with her hair dryer that was constantly on!
    I watched that too. Can't believe that woman ate up to half a roll of toilet paper every day!!!

Sent from my LT15i

Thanks
    Reviews
    I try not to step on the line/edge of bricks/tiles when going for a walk

Sent from my U20i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The tv volume,air cons, car radio have to be on an even number, It really really irks me if Im somewhere and I can see something is set on an uneven number!

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

halloweendee  (21-07-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (21-07-2012),Sarelou  (21-07-2012),SeymourTheBear  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    The tv volume,air cons, car radio have to be on an even number, It really really irks me if Im somewhere and I can see something is set on an uneven number!

I'm the same with this. Also the toilet roll has to be so the paper comes from over the top! I change it everywhere if it's wrong

Im ADDICTED! To eating Doritos dipped in sour cream as a snack. I can easily go through a packet and (small) tub in one sitting *hangs head*

Also have to have a teaspoon of nutella every time I open the pantry (unless I'm cooking)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post

Yup this is my weird thing too! It can be on an even number or a five is acceptable too. DF will purposely put things on an odd number just to bother me.

Mind you he is obsessive about the toilet roll being the right way... After living with him for 6 years, I still have no idea which is the correct way cos I tune out everytime he mentions it. Lol.