+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS at 3yo.. I was singing in the car and he says "perhaps you should just concentrate on driving." Thanks sweetheart.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Molly Coddle For This Useful Post:

oconky  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spitthedummy View Post
    another time, on a bus and a group of African? people got on the bus and she loudly screams! " oh my how are those people black, only shoes are supposed to be black, like my shoes!!" omg...
    This reminds me of another one from DD, when she was about 2 she called anything dark, darkies. We then got Sudanese neighbours and the first time she saw them she yelled out, 'look mummy, darkies!' luckily they didn't know English very well at all but it was loud enough for my other neighbour to come out laughing. The shame!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My friend and her daughters where in Coles checkout. All of a sudden miss 4 says 'mummy, why does daddy say your fridget?' checkout lady thought it was hilarious while my friend almost died!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we were toilet training DD just before she turned 3 we tried to encourage her to go to the toilet before we left the house:
    DH: DD can you please go do a wee before we go?
    DD: No I don't want to.
    DH: Daddy's going to do a wee, can you do a wee like daddy?
    DD: I can't do a wee like you because I don't have a penis! ( said in a 'omg your so dumb tone of voice)
    Couldn't really argue with her about that one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao, there are some funny things in here!
    Once when my SS was about 4 we were driving and I had to brake suddenly at an intersection as a car came out of nowhere. From the backseat I hear "What the hell do you think you are doing!" I couldnt help it, I did have a giggle about that one.

Also one from him again. "I have 99 girlfriends but only one wats you."

There is also a little 3 yr old boy at my work who is a crack up. On wednesday he informed me that we were going into the television to get a money tree next week. Only kids can get them and if I try I will be trapped forever but he will come with me to show me the way out.

He informed me one day "I'm a super mop. Cause I clean really fast!"
    Another day it was: "I'm an apricot tree and I go Wooooooooo when its windy" waving his arms back and forth in the air as he said woooooooo.

I love talking to kids!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No kids of my own yet, and have gone blank with some of the funny things my niece and nephews say, but I have a couple from my sister when she was growing up. She would have been 12-16yrs

The whole family sitting at dinner, and not sure what we were discussing but next thing she pipes up with she had an oily G spot... After we stopped looked at her and controlled our laughter we realised she meant an oily T Zone.

Another time she was hopping around outside, yelling that she had a prick in her pants- she had prickle thorn in her pants.

She has pulled a hat off her head and her hair was all pulled up one section, she announced to everyone that she had a c.o.c.k on her head when i think she meant crest.

She has given us many laughs over the years ( doesn't think before she speaks) and at her 21st we reminded her of the above. With lots of others,

We even made arrows that pointed to the T-zone and G-spot

I've thought of keeping a journal of the things she comes out with, even now at 27, she still makes me laugh.
    Last edited by Zakmick; 21-07-2012 at 05:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My niece (4) was drawing a picture for me. She drew a car and a tree and a traffic light.

As she was coloring it in, I started asking questions about it.

Me: "What's this?"

Her: "A car"

Me: "And what's this?"

Her: "A tree"

Me: "Is this a traffic light?"

Her: "Yes"

Me: "Do you know what the red light means?"

Her: "Stop!"

Me: "Very clever! What about the green light?"

Her: "Go!"

Me: "Amazing! What about the orange light?"

Her: "Go faster!!!"

Hmmm ... Somebody's Daddy had some questions to answer about his driving habits

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-07-2012)