+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My DS1 fell off his bike and ended up with a huge egg in his head.

I said "It's alright sweetie is just an egg in your head".

He turned and looked me in the eye and said seriously "do you think a chicken might crack out of it?".

Also he often watches masterchef with me. He now proclaims "Mummy I can't believe this dish!" whenever I give him dinner - haha!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a few from years ago that they will never live down.

DH & I were taking our neice and nephews for the weekend when they were little. We all got in the car and all was good. But suddenly our neice starts panicing and calls out to her mum that she can't open her door! Her brother turns around and says well, thats because you don't have a door! (2 door car LOL) Oh, ok she says.

Neice again when we went to the zoo. Saw a Komodo Dragon and asked what it said it was. Then she backed up asking if it was going to spit fire at us.

DD1 saw a petting zoo for the first time when she was little. She asked what something was and was told it was a chicken. OOOOOh, DINNER!! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    DD: "Mum bought me a lollipop. But not for a treat! It's for shutting my mouth up with food instead of words!"
    Priceless!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't got any little ones yet :-( but my siblings wee always coming out with some interesting things!

Sister 1 -
    She went swimming with my uncle and cause she was only 4 at the time he took her in the men's changing room to get dressed afterwards. There were 2 guys strutting about with their towels over their shoulders and completely starkers. Amy pipes up: "ooo he's got a little willy hasn't he uncle daryl!"

Sister 2 -
    As a bit of background my dad is alcoholic and always at the pub so at her reception class (she was 3) they were asked to draw a picture of their family. She drew all of us except my dad.
    Teacher: that's lovely but where's daddy?
    M: oh he's in prison
    T: (astonished look) really? I don't think he is!
    M: he must be at the pub then
    Lol!

Brother -
    Also at his reception class so about 3. He was being followed around by another little boy who kept poking him. He kept asking the other little boy to stop and trying to run away but he just kept doing it so matt turns around and punches him. Obviously the little boy is upset and tells the teacher.
    T: Matthew say sorry
    M: no I won't!
    T: Matthew you need to apologize
    M: I won't say sorry cause I MEANT to hit him!

Gotta love kid logic!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

soon2bmumzy  (21-07-2012),sunnyflower  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2 year old DD recently looked up at me and said "oh boobies, where are you? I can't find you anywhere"! In my defense I was wearing a thick jumper.

Last week she farted and followed through so I took off her pants and she said " look mummy, I painted my undies"

She comes out with some doozies sometimes.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cashahn For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (20-07-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (20-07-2012),ricepudding  (20-07-2012),Youngish87  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd2( 4 yrs) seen her Aunty taking multi vitamins one day and asked if it was fish food..... Lol
    The container is the same as fish food!!
    She just about chocked on it from laughing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some of these are gold ~ thanks, lovelies, you've really cheered me up!

Our little guy just turned one, has quite a few words, but the intellect is just catching up with them. My favourite thing he says at the moment is 'Oh-o' as is 'Oh-O, spaghetti-o's' (or oh-no, look what happened).

Me: 'Come on, Bubs. Nappy change time'
    Bubs: Crawling off, looking worried 'Oh-o' 'Oh-o' 'OH-OOO!'

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronessM For This Useful Post:

Lissy12  (21-07-2012),Rutabaga  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD loves the Simpsons, one night when I put her to bed and said good night she replied "thank you, come again".

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (20-07-2012),bumMum  (20-07-2012),cluckcluck  (20-07-2012),MamaNurture  (21-07-2012),nicoletta  (21-07-2012),Shoopuf  (21-07-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    These are funny lol
    dd1 went thru a phase of demanding my chair to sit in, she'd stand in front off me with hands on her hips and say 'my share'... And one day at the library marched up to a guy in a wheelchair and demanded 'my share'

Dd2 has a bit of a way with words. If she really likes some food, its 'three-licious'. Today if anyone asked her to do anything, 'I'll do it in a few whiles' lately she has learned to say 'oh nuts' when anything goes wrong. I pulled her up on it do now when something goes wrong she says 'oh nuts I mean oh sugar' and looks at me so proudly cos she's doing what she was told!

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are cracking me up!

My DD (age 2 1/2) and I were driving home from daycare when a car suddenly reversed out of a driveway in front of me. Hitting the breaks and forgetting she was in the car I said "F*cking car!!", only to hear an echo of the same words from the back seat... Trying not to laugh I told her off and reminder her Mummy was naughty saying that, that we dont use that word and not to say it again. She went quiet and a couple of minutes later after driving quietly she says "F*cking house". Wrong word but good try!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Jenemi  (20-07-2012),ricepudding  (20-07-2012),shelle65  (20-07-2012),Wastingtime  (21-07-2012)