+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have 2 kids at school and one in child care 2 days a week. I fit all my classes in those 2 days, and in the breaks between the classes I do as much study as I can. Other than that I study late at night after I finally get the kids in bed. When I have assignments due I pull all-nighters.

My husband is not particularly helpful and have no family here so its the only way really.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I finished a 4 year uni course last year. My daughter was 6 months old when i started and i was a single parent. DD was at daycare while i was at uni so i had a few hours each afternoon to organise myself but majority had to be done after she went to bed (she was a late sleeper so 8pm), had a few all nighters just to get assignments in on time! Other nights i would rock her in one arm while typing with the other!

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

Similar Threads

1. What do you think i should study
    By Tutu & Lulu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 21:07
  2. To study or not!?
    By Youngmum89 in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-01-2012, 13:43
  3. To study or not??
    By Youngmum89 in forum Working Hubbers - Employed