+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am happy with my life choices, and believe me some of them have been bad. But without them I wouldn't be where I am today or who I am today. I would never change anything. I still think the world is my oyster (mind you I am only 25 lol). I would never have done any of the positive things I have done since my children were born without them iykwim...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think that the period that the majority of people in this forum are experiencing (pregnancy, raising very young children) is both the best and the worst of times.

I do feel like I'm in a bit of a rut. My son is very demanding, and I've been sick for most of the year in varying degrees with morning sickness. Plus the financial pressures from us both working part time to avoid too much daycare.

I wouldn't change anything, but I think it's understable that I feel a bit flat and constrained sometimes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are things I probably wish I COULD have done differently, but I don't think I was capable of those things at the time. I'm happy that I made the best choices that I could, even if there were better choices that others could have made, but I couldn't... If that makes any sense at all...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I honestly don't know how to answer this one. I would never want to be without my husband and 5 kids, infact I don't know where I would be without them. Everything looks rosy and I couldnt ask for anything more but sometimes I just feel sad (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes.

I saw the grass on the other side and it turned out to be artificial and full of mud. Made me appreciate my life do much more. Sometimes I think it's good to get that little kick of reality.

I feel my family is now complete. My husband and I now get along better than ever and I finally don't long for what ifs. It's a hard place to reach I admit that but it does happen.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I am surprisingly for the first time in my life completely and 100% happy
    Sure, I'd love more money and perhaps that would have happened if I'd started my career earlier. But I can say without a doubt that knowing how things are now, if I went back in time and was able to keep my memories I'd still make the same choices.
    For now I feel fulfilled. The only thing that would make my life truly amazing is if I (when) we have another bub. We're working on it, but it's taking time.

But life is like a rollercoaster and there's always huge ups and downs. Now just happens to be one of the biggest ups I've ever had. I'm enjoying it while I can .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes, I think the main positive of having kids later in life is that I have done everything I wanted to do, travel the world, study, start a business, got rid of bad relationships , have a group of great friends, found the love of my life and thankfully fell pregnant with DS who is the light of my life and now pregnant with no 2, yes money could be easier to come by but I feel like I've led a good life and am looking forward to growing old with DH and watching my babies grow , if I could go back and change anything it would be to meet DH a few years earlier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm happy with my life and choices. I always have faith that Everything happens for a reason and everything will work out just as it should.

I'm a very non sentimental person though and hence never "look back" or wonder "what if"

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Overall? Yes. I love my life. Of course there are choices I made that I wonder what on earth I was thinking, or experiences I would rather not have gone through, but at the end of the day they make me who I am. Yes I struggle, yes I have days/weeks where I would love to just run away but deep down I know I wouldn't change my life for anything.