OK, I don't know if anyone else has ever been in this situation, or not, but if you have i would really love your input!My partner and I have been together for a year and a half almost, and well our relationship was like the big bang theory, it was pretty instant, there was something special from the start. over this time, we have BOTH said on different occasions that we would like a baby of our own and to get married, but now because of all the troubles we are having not only with his boys but his ex, he's saying he doesnt want another baby because of all the troubles, until they are happy with things how they are now it wont happen (and if she has her way they will never be happy with it) therefore we will never get married nothing, all of this he brought up of his own accord the first time mind you (having a baby and getting married) I asked for a definite answer and it really hurt to hear him say no......and i don't know how to deal with the fact that another baby is something i would really like, but it wont happen, and then im confused, as I said that if that was the case i wanted to go to the doctor, to see about getting my tubes tied or something, and he tells me not to make a rash decision?! GRRRRRRRRRR MEN! I just really don't know how to feel or where to go. And would really appreciate others point of view.