+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Spin off from Sleepy Wrap post... What am I doing wrong?

Hi I bought a sleepy wrap (like a moby/hugabub) several months ago but I just can't get the hang of tying it and putting my baby in it...

I've youtubed and tried to copy, but it just doesn't seem to work. Slipping, awkward, legs going in the wrong places, hands everywhere...

My baby was 3.3kg at birth, and is 8kg now, and all this time I haven't used it because I just can't seem to get her in and out of it or get her to be comfortable in it...

She was a very colicky bub for the first 3 months, so it would have been fantastic if I had been able to use it...

I've seen pictures of 3 year olds still in the wrap so I must still have time to perfect it right? Any tips on what I can do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up!!! Make sure it's tight (i always say 10 minutes too tight ) ... and that the 0parts are wide.
    could u practice with a stuffed toy?
    keep youtube-ing...there really isn't any easy way to explain it without showing you.
    Make sure bubba is always high enough for u to kiss the top of their head and that their face is never covered.
    Im in southwest sydney and Id be happy to meet up and show you how it works?
    good luck !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScrambledPancakes For This Useful Post:

saltygirl  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I dunno but I could never get the hang of my hugabub.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

saltygirl  (10-08-2012)