+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Have no idea..

I'm getting married next week and I'm not a girly girl as in never wear make up etc so I'm getting a spray tan and someone to do nails, hair and make up. But what about my toes? Lol
    I just realized I should paint my toes! But what color? I have no idea! My nails are just going to be French do I match my toes?
    Lol is that a silly question. And what about jewelry. What did people wear I know minimum is better but a have pearl drop earring, a pearl neck lace and bracelet. Is that to much, do you even wear bracelets for a wedding?
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    What are your shoes like? Will your toes even be showing? I wouldn't bother if not but I personally would match the toenails to the fingernails.

Have you got bridesmaids to help out? It's hard to comment on the bracelet without knowing if it matches your dress or your theme. I think earrings and necklace sound like enough personally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wore a watch as my "something old", I wore simple pearl looking drop earrings. And I also wore matching necklace. I didnt wear any bracelets.

I also didnt like makeup so I just got a family friend to do the basic's. I had my eyelashes tinted. And didnt bother with a spray tan but my dress was long sleeved.

Your toenails depend on your shoes. My toes were hidden and it was one less thing to be worried about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Benji. Yep my toes will be showing.
    It's hard cos we are eloping so we haven't told anyone! So I can't really ask anyone what they think. I was thinking about telling someone just so I had another girls opinion on all this but I kinda like no one knowing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Amira
    I'm thinking just the necklace and earrings too.
    My shoes are silver and open toed but my dress will cover then and I need the spray tan cos I have really bad t-shirt tan right now and my dress is strapless

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really wish I had eloped with my DH and spent the money on a honeymoon instead of a wedding other people planned. I hope you have a great time!