Closed Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Coles Newborn trial

Would love to try newborn please for my 2.5 week old bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Me me.... I always walk pass them in the Coles' aisle thinking if they would be good for my boy. But never took the plunge to buy a pack. My baby is 9kg (Infant size) and I always shop at Coles. Would be good to trial them and if they are good, will definately buy them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Miss M is 7 weeks old and I know her bum would love to give these nappies a try! Being a first time mum it's all trial and error and would love for these nappies to be the last I try :-) please please pleaseeeee pick me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! My 9 month old son has decided its good fun to do four poos a day and usually does a poo within ten minutes of having his nappy changed. I'm going through nappies like you wouldn't believe and would love to try a cheaper nappy with a view to switching if they're good. Infant size please. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me -infant size
    My daughter is just over 4mths and is 6kgs, I currently use Huggies forger but they can be a bit dear at times so would love to trial these asi am looking for something that's still great quality but just a little less expensive
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me please!

I would love to try the infant size for my little bubba who is one this Monday and weights about 8.5kg.

We have gone through so many brands of nappies as she is my first baby its been 12 months of trial and error and would love to try these and hopefully they're a winner! We regularly do our shopping at Coles so they'd be great to buy as part of our regular shop too.

Thanks & heres hoping!
    Last edited by CandyFairy; 20-07-2012 at 09:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try the newborn size on my 3 week old boy! We've been using cloth but I'd love to do part time disposables, especially at night so we can hopefully all get more sleep!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me My girl is about 6.5kgs so infant size. Currently use Mamia brand but would be much happier to use Coles if they turn out well

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby id 6.5 months and would fit the infant size. She's formula fed and has been on solids for 2.5 months now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me

Please pick me, saw these in Coles today and contemplated buying them as our current nappies have been leaking, we have tried many brands so would love to compare these and hope they would be the answer to my 3am full clothing change. my son is just under 6kg so would be in infant size. Pretty please pick me

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast