Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!! Id love to review these, my boy Patrick is in infant sized Nappies at the moment (7.56kg) and we are currently using Baby Love. We also have a 18 month old in Nappies so if we could save a few $$ it would be great.
    Last edited by Stumbleine; 19-07-2012 at 13:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we would love to give them a go, marek is 10 months and 9kgs. Infant size please...
    Last edited by kbaker; 19-07-2012 at 13:57. Reason: forgot size

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! DS2 is 6 months and 9kg so we need infant size. We have tried loads of nappies over two years so very interested in participating.
    Last edited by Cat21; 19-07-2012 at 13:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Newborn Size. My daughter is 3 weeks old and approx. 3.5 kgs at the moment. Would love to trial a new nappy during this tiny stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Newborn size for 12 days old DS. Have tried many brands with DD when she was in nappies, as I generally just buy what is on special and dont stick to a favourite brand (although I have a couple of brands I prefer, and there are some brands I refuse to buy). Currently in the process of trying different nappies again as DD (almost 5yo) hasnt been in nappies for about 3 years now!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I'm a second time mum with a 9 week old. Just over 5kg so the smaller end of the Infant size, so I'd be a great test of whether they are too big for the smaller bubs and most importantly, if they leak!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please! My bub is 8kg, so would need Infant size. I have wanted to try these nappies because they seem so affordable and I do a lot of my grocery shopping online with Coles. I haven't been happy with Huggies lately, but I've been a little scared to try something that isn't a "name brand" kind of nappy due to the "bad rep" supermarket branded nappies usually have. This would be a fantastic opportunity

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'd love to try these nappies as well. My youngest is about 7 kilos, so he'd be in the infant size. I'm always open to trying new nappies. We have used the one brand from birth and very happy to switch brands if the quality is comparable! Particularly when nappies cost so much, a cheaper quality brand would be great to find! As other people have mentioned, it is always a risk to buy a big box of a brand that you don't know as you are never sure how they might fit your child. So this is a great opportunity to give another brand a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! My firstborn son is about 7kilos and finding the right nappy for him can be a challenge sometimes. Any new ideas for a nappy would be great! thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please Pick me!!

I have a brand new baby (week old), and a 20 month old (12 kg)...Thank you!! I hope i am one of the lucky ones!!