Closed Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'd love to do a review too. My little one is 2 months old and would be in the infant sized nappies. I've tried a lot of brands over time and know what mothers are looking for in disposable nappies.

I'd love to write a review for you.

Alison

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick my cheeky monkey!

Hi, My boy uses cloth nappies in the day and disposable at night and when we go out and our local Coles never has the brand we prefer "Naty" by Naturcare, so I would be super keen to try Coles Infants for Fynn (9kg) as I know they're always on the shelf. Also we are going away very soon and definately won't be taking the soaking bucket and washing machine with us so some extra disposables would be great.
    I'm a keen writer and will guarantee to provide a top review on time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Pick me please.

I have a newborn, 3 weeks old, so would love to do a review on these nappies (newborn size) as Coles is where we do our grocery shopping and I am keen to see what the quality of their nappies are like as I also have a toddler at home who wears nappies as well.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would really love to try these on for size. My son is 10kg, but very long and has a teeny waist like his Dad (damn those men and their teeny waists .....) so we have problems finding nappies that are the right size around the waist.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lightbulb pick me

Pick me please my baby girl is 3wks old would love to try the newborn size she is only 3750kilos as i use all coles products in my house

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick meM

I'm late but would like to trial these. My little Boy is 3 weeks and just over 3kg. He's had a few explosive episodes on Higgins and I'd like to see if Coles brand works.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know i'm super late but would love to trial these with my little man... he was weighed today at 3 weeks and is almost 4kgs.. 3.96kg to be exact.. and we're struggling to find a nappy that holds in those infant poo-explosions - going through 2-3 sets of clothing a day from poos! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't need to review these as I already use these nappies and I find that these are great,my son is 10 months old and has been using these for 6 months now he has never had a rash from them never had a leakage so I would really reco
    mmend them

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 2 week old that weighed in today at 3.04kg. She's long and thin, and I'd love to try a different brand of nappies to see what fits her well. I have heard good reviews of Coles nappies but haven't tried them yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im late but will try.

Pick me! Bub is 10kg! Id Love to try these nappies!

mummy to gods gift to us