Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Would you like to review the Coles Comfy Bots Newborn or Infant nappy range?

Coles and the team at The Bub Hub are giving 22 lucky Bub Hubbers the exciting opportunity to trial their award winning nappies!

THIS IS NOW CLOSED

There's a quick turnaround on this one - so get your application post in by 4pm TODAY! Make sure that you advise which size nappy you need (newborn or infant are available - see weights for each size further down this post) and ensure that your reviewer panel address details are up-to-date!

Name:  Coles_Comfy_Bots_Range.jpg
Views: 1707
Size:  19.3 KB Name:  440px-Coles_logo_svg.jpg
Views: 1444
Size:  4.2 KB

The new and improved Coles Comfy Bots nappy range has been developed to provide effective absorbency and a comfortable fit. The unisex design ensures equal absorbency in all parts of the nappy, making them perfect for both boys and girls.

The improved and expanded Coles Comfy Bots nappy range caters for all ages and stages, now available in Newborn and Infant sizes as well as Crawler, Toddler, Walker and Junior plus Nappy Pants and Swim Pants.

Award winning: Coles Comfy Bots nappies have been awarded the 2012 Australian Mother & Baby Magazine Disposable Nappy Bronze Award - tested by experts in parenting and most importantly real mums!

What's even better is that Coles Comfy Bots are Down and Staying Down, great value starts with Newborn 36 pack at RRP$6.00. Infant 56 pack, Crawler 56 pack, Toddler 50 pack, Walker 44 pack and Junior 40 pack are all priced at RRP$12.00, undeniably great value!

Key Features

• Triple protection dry-technology and absorbent core quickly draws moisture away, keeping your baby's skin dry
    • Stretchy waistband for a snug and comfortable fit
    • Soft, gentle elasticised gathers for increased comfort
    • Re-fastenable grip tabs for easy adjustment
    • Fun and playful design with a cute zoo animal print

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a baby who weighs less than 11kg
    • you would be able to use this product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by the 26th of July. (We understand this is a short timeframe and appreciate your speedy delivery
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    • you live in Australia

So if you meet the above criteria and want to review Coles Comfy Bots nappies, please post in this thread saying ‘Pick Me’, and tell us why we should! You MUST indicate if you require Newborn size (baby under 5 kg) or Infant size (4 - 8 kg).

We'll look at all the posts that have been made before 4pm TODAY (Brisbane time) and select 22 lucky reviewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product. Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 07-08-2012 at 14:18.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me! Bubs is 7.8kg, (p.s. thats a really generous sizing for infant!!)

I have tried lots of nappies but not these so will be able to give a good comparison

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a packet of the infant coles comfy bots that I want a refund on, all the absorbant balls are loose in the nappies so when bub wets they turn to gel and stick to her bottom. Not sure how this is award winning, worst nappies ever! Probably cant get a refund as I was forced to use some of them due to not being able to get back to the shops. Very unhappy!

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

MummaOJ we passed your comments on, this is the response...

If the customer has their receipt, please tell them to bring it back to their local store for a refund or exchange. We would also appreciate if they could provide further details at the link below, so we can pass on the feedback to our Coles Brand team: https://www.coles.com.au/Coles/Coles-Feedback.aspx
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 19-07-2012 at 14:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me - infant size.

Hi,

I would loved to be picked to trial these nappies.
    I have a 13 week old and a 2.5year old. So in our house spending on nappies is high. Currently we are using Baby love. We have previously used aldi, huggies, cruisers etc.
    I would be delighted to write a review on the comfy bots range :-)
    Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. My son is 10 kg and would be suitable for infant nappies. Always looking to try new nappies for him.
    tHANKS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. My dd is 7.5kg so infant size.

Sent from my LT15i

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please, infant size would be great as bub is just under 10kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me my little girl is 8 weeks old and 4.8kg so Newborn size

I'd love to try these as finding a nappy that fits her properly is hard as she has such a small waist and teeny legs!!
    Last edited by SK2BC; 19-07-2012 at 12:41.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me

My little man is 9.5kg so infanct would be perfect for him......YAY would love to part of this xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh me please! My DS2 is 11 weeks so about 6.5kg, so infant size.He is breastfed and seems to have some food intolerances which appear to upset his tummy.So we could say he is practicing for the upcoming Olympics and pooing for the nation with the number 2's he does!I currently buy the popular brand, and it really does get very expensive, would love to try a more budget friendly option.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast