+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy30 View Post
    Yesterday I tried to walk up the escalator that was coming down! The couple that was coming down was laughing at me. I was so preoccupied with my dd in the pram I kept thinking what is wrong with this escalator? So embarrassing.
    Bahaha so funny! Sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was working at a petrol station and i was handing some change back to a male customer and 5c fell on the ground under the counter the man says dont worry about it, its only 5c.... Before i could think about what i was saying i said dont worry i'll bend over for 5c............ I dont know who's face was redder mine or his. Lucky we both seen the funny side although everytime he came in he would give me a wink and ask if the offer still stands .....O....M....G!!!!

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cazza1981 For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (20-07-2012),Amiedoll  (20-07-2012),austmum  (19-07-2012),becandabub  (19-07-2012),Eko  (20-07-2012),grumpysmurf  (19-07-2012),JaneDoe  (19-07-2012),lovesushi  (20-07-2012),MoonMoon  (19-07-2012),MsImpatient  (19-07-2012),patsmum  (19-07-2012),pinkorblue  (19-07-2012),Trillianx  (19-07-2012),Wastingtime  (19-07-2012),~BEXTER~  (19-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazza1981 View Post
    I was working at a petrol station and i was handing some change back to a male customer and 5c fell on the ground under the counter the man says dont worry about it, its only 5c.... Before i could think about what i was saying i said dont worry i'll bend over for 5c............ I dont know who's face was redder mine or his. Lucky we both seen the funny side although everytime he came in he would give me a wink and ask if the offer still stands .....O....M....G!!!!
    Lmao!! I bet you made his day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my I'm bawling my eyes out laughing at this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahhahahhaaaa oh that is AWESOME! You poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My mum and sister won't let me live down the time I rang their home phone and first thing I asked was "are you home?"- twice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by eviezmum View Post
    I was stopped at the local Anzac day parade by a journalist. She said to me "I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions for an article in the paper? I've been interviewing people about what Anzac day means to them, and I haven't been able to interview a single female."

I flashed my left hand in her face and said "Sorry, I'm married." :P

DH killed himself laughing, especially after reporter came back with "I'm not asking you out on a date, sweetheart!"

SO embarrassing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other day at work I was talking to a patient about clomid and meant to say "when I had clomid" but instead said " when I had chlyamidia!"
    And everyone in the waiting room heard as well!

I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rhoda For This Useful Post:

JaneDoe  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    At work one day, instead of greeting a patient at the desk with "Good Morning, how can I help you", I greeted them as if I was answering the phone So I said something like "Good Morning, *work place*, this is MerryR". Never lived it down!! A work colleauge yelled out the patient's amount owing once instead of their name. That was pretty funny to
    That's hilarious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MANY years ago, I asked my flatmate at the time how long it took to cook 2 minute noodles.
    Didn't hear the end of it...