+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the beach with some family and friends when I was about 17 (and newish bf) and in my excitement to strip down to my bathers, I whipped off my bikini bottoms along with my pants! Worse, it took me longer than a moment to realise so everyone saw :-/
    Bf is now DH now though, so luckily I didn't scare him off! Hehe

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Maker For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (20-07-2012),austmum  (19-07-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just finished showing some prospective tenants a house, locked up, we both headed back to our cars, I hopped in my car... Realised I'd gotten in the passenger side... Sheepishly get back out and hop into the drivers side.

What makes it more stupid is the fact that I did it again somewhere else within a few days :-/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

austmum  (19-07-2012),becandabub  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    Just the other day I was walking out of the shopping centre & the automatic doors wouldn't open so I stood there pressing the 'unlock' button on my car keys getting frustrated because they still wouldn't open. I only realized why it wasn't working when a guy walked in front of me & looked at me with confusion &, thankfully, opened the door. He magically opened the door by walking one step further than me.
    OMG, I do that all the time! According to my subconscious, my car's central locking button is a magic button that does absolutely everything. The other day I was pressing it to try and turn the lights on when I walked through the front door.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

matalee  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have left the passenger car door wide open, while I shoped for over an hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh god. Just tried to pay for lunch with a Medicare card. Again.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Kadorite  (19-07-2012),Sariele  (19-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ALWAYS do this!! In front of DP! and he just looks as me like I am the biggest fwit ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    Just finished showing some prospective tenants a house, locked up, we both headed back to our cars, I hopped in my car... Realised I'd gotten in the passenger side... Sheepishly get back out and hop into the drivers side.

What makes it more stupid is the fact that I did it again somewhere else within a few days :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was just reminded of this because the cat is sitting next to me - when we first got our cats as kittens, DH is holding one and then screamed out "oh my god the cat is vibrating, what is wrong with it!!!??!!?"
    I teased him mercilessly for not knowing what purring was.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bezzy For This Useful Post:

AndrewTheEmu  (19-07-2012),austmum  (19-07-2012),becandabub  (19-07-2012),cluckcluck  (19-07-2012),GrabbyCrabby  (20-07-2012),MoonMoon  (19-07-2012),MrsBeee  (19-07-2012),patsmum  (19-07-2012),Sariele  (19-07-2012),Trillianx  (19-07-2012),Von Zipper  (20-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The one I will never live down is when I was about 15, in the car with my family We went past the beach. Which we lived only a few streets from. I asked my mum and Dad, Do we live on the coast ? Still gets talked about 18 years on !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    The day DS was due i decided to go and do a massive food shop so off i went. It took me ages, the trolley was almost overflowing, i went through the checkout and it came to $320, umm where was my wallet. I had left the house with nothing but my keys. Whoops!
    i was so embarassed i told the lady i had left my wallet in the car and would just duck out and get it, instead i jumped in the car went and got my wallet and went and completed a whole shop again at a different supermark!
    I have done this about 3 times and i lived about 20minutes from the supermarket.... they always held it for me until i came back with my wallet

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so i dont play the pokies - ever. I dont even know how they work, how to play the games or anything. I dont even know where to put ur mony to start playing...........
    I had $2.50 and i was at a pub. Thought i'd "have a flutter" see what all the fuss is about over poker machines....
    I had no idea where the slot was to put my coins so i just slid them into the NOTES part....totally screwed up the machine and i knew it so i just walked off as i was so embarrased......watched 2 people try to use them and they couldnt. One even said "what mornon has been playin on this, bloody kids."
    .....im so sorry it was me and im 27 years old. My bad.
    I never admitted i screwed up a poker machine and ive never told anyone this story as its so dumb and embarrasing.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunkamunka For This Useful Post:

austmum  (19-07-2012),Sariele  (19-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (19-07-2012)