+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenumber3 View Post
    Haha yep sorry, I'm blaming my phone again, stupid auto correct, I knew it didn't look right lol
    Bahahaha! my DH tried to send a text saying "heh" the other day and didn't realize it autocorrected to Jehovah!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was pregnant I drove to the shop with my DH. As I drove into the parking spot at the side of the shop (and the brick wall was coming up very quickly), I completely forgot how to stop the car. Just in time I turned of the ignition which of course stopped it dead in its tracks.

DH is looking at me and asking wtf. I had completely forgotten that you press the brake to stop the car. DH was then very worried about my driving from then until DD was born.

Another time (again while pregnant) went to the shopping centre, got out of the car and was about to close the door and the car started rolling. I hadn't put the car in gear or put the handbrake on. Thank goodness I didn't hit anything. I still have no idea why it didn't start rolling as I was climbing out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to finish work by 3:15pm and be home by 4. One afternoon after work I thought I'd have a quick nap before dinner, I woke up at 7pm thinking it was 7am and that i had slept all night and was late for work..(meant to be at work at 6:45am) I had the quickest shower and was still wet while frantically getting dressed, I called my bosses work number which is forwarded to his mobile, he answered and I was so apologetic saying I'm sorry I'm late I overslept I'm on my way. He had to tell me it was 7PM and that I had only left work a couple of hours ago and have a good weekend.. It was also friday..while laughing his head off. So embarrassing!

On Monday I walked into the office laughing and he told me his wife who I was friendly with told him he's not allowed to laugh or make fun of me because it was a simple mistake. Somehow that made me feel even more embareased. Oh cringe!!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to missjess86 For This Useful Post:

austmum  (20-07-2012),becandabub  (20-07-2012),ElleB  (20-07-2012),MsImpatient  (25-07-2012),Sariele  (20-07-2012)

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Couple of years ago, it was a stinking hot night, we had a storm then a blackout. I was annoyed as obviously the air con did not work. I said to DH "I guess I'll have to settle for the fan" and went to turn it on. DH said I looked so funny, with a puzzled look on my face, pressing every button trying to get it to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh another one... My boss texted me once asking where I am. I tried to text "Just with my aunt" but aunt auto corrected to "c*nt"

He didn't reply and I didn't realize until I got back to the office..Eek

8. The Following User Says Thank You to missjess86 For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicajane86 View Post
    Oh another one... My boss texted me once asking where I am. I tried to text "Just with my aunt" but aunt auto corrected to "c*nt"

He didn't reply and I didn't realize until I got back to the office..Eek
    OMFG that's hilarious.

Hopefully he saw the funny side.....?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reported my car stolen to the police in a shopping centre car park... and then called them back after I found it

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DH, bless his soul, reminded me of my best one today. I hoped it had been erased from his memory, but apparently it's the funniest thing that's ever happened to him this year.

When we first moved into this house, it was in the middle of summer, and we had workmen over to pull the ivy off the driveway.
    Well DH was out there with them chatting away and helping, and as I was so hot inside {no aircon yet}, I decided I'd stand in the entryway.

It's a little area between the front door and the hallway, like a little coatroom. The front door has two doors, a heavy wooden one, and a screen door with a thick black screen. A screen that looked exactly like our old one, where you could look out, but couldn't look in.
    The wooden door was open, the screen door closed and locked.

So I'm only wearing panties and a bra, and I go and stand behind the screen door, and look out at the front yard where everyone is sitting eating their tradie lunches and the cokes we provided for them.

I notice all of the workmen are looking at our front door, and I imagine to myself in my ditzy glory that they must be admiring the big singapore orchid in the front window.
    Dh turned around and frantically waved at me, so I waved back, and all the workmen waved too.

Guess who could be clearly seen from the front lawn.

Yeah.

Your move, bubhubbers.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ToughLove For This Useful Post:

Blue&Pink  (21-07-2012),cluckcluck  (20-07-2012),JaneDoe  (20-07-2012),Kadorite  (20-07-2012),lovesushi  (20-07-2012),MoonMoon  (20-07-2012),MsImpatient  (25-07-2012),net  (21-07-2012),Sariele  (21-07-2012),soon2bmumzy  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD wanted to send her dad a text from my phone tonight so she wrote "I love you so much fatso" and hit send. Except she didn't send it to her dad, she sent it to my chiropractor.

I should be mortified but I just can't stop laughing...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (21-07-2012),becandabub  (20-07-2012),MoonMoon  (20-07-2012),Sariele  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    DD wanted to send her dad a text from my phone tonight so she wrote "I love you so much fatso" and hit send. Except she didn't send it to her dad, she sent it to my chiropractor.

I should be mortified but I just can't stop laughing...
    Bahaha!!