+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just last night, i started filling the kitchen sink with hot water to defrost something. Heard dd start coughing in the loungeroom so run out to check on her. Sat down on the lounge & a few minutes later i hear splashing. Thinking "what on earth is that!" go out to the kitchen to find hot water spilling onto the floor! Next dumb thing i did... Stuck my hand in to pull out the plug.. Ouch!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missabubble For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (20-07-2012),soon2bmumzy  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Recently DD was doing homework where they had to put two words together to make one. So I mean, do not becomes don't, we would became we'd etc...

Then I get to will not. I sit there thinking for a bit... and then go... "But willn't isn't even a word... is it? Oh, I dunno, it probably is... just write that." DP started laughing (he was right there behind me) and was like... "Um... won't?"

OMG! SUCH an idiot. I can't even believe I was so stupid. Of course he's told just about everyone we know... I am so ditzy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

KillerHeels  (20-07-2012),Sariele  (20-07-2012),soon2bmumzy  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSudgestionator View Post
    I've spent all day looking for my phone. When I got undressed for a shower that night it fell out of my bra
    I went in to buy a new bra and have the one I wear readjusted properly.
    I was standing with my back to the mirror and when I turned around I saw the $50 note DP had jokingly tucked down it when i asked him for some money that morning

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BrookeandLou For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was house sitting for my parents and getting to work meant driving to the train station then getting the train to work. Well one day my DH picked me up from work and dropped me home ( he wasn't staying with me). The next morning I walk outside to drive to the station and am dumbfounded as to where my car is. Then I think it must have been stolen and get out my phone to call the police before I realise!
    I had to walk to the station pretty quickly and was embarrassed to tell work why I was late.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darla87 For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Raced out of bed thinking I'd slept in and would be later for work. On a Saturday.

Drove to a friend's house for a baby shower, got all the way there (1 hr drive), checked the invite to see I'd had the right address and realised it was the next weekend. Following weekend - forgot it was on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to work in a chemist. Once I intended to ask a dear old lady to come to the front counter to pay but got my words mixed up and asked her to come to the #unt frounter instead. Luckily all she said was sorry dear?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AllYouNeedIsLove For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (20-07-2012),cluckcluck  (20-07-2012),ElleB  (20-07-2012),lovesushi  (20-07-2012),MsImpatient  (25-07-2012),Sariele  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Raced out of bed thinking I'd slept in and would be later for work. On a Saturday.

Drove to a friend's house for a baby shower, got all the way there (1 hr drive), checked the invite to see I'd had the right address and realised it was the next weekend. Following weekend - forgot it was on!
    When in primary school I rolled out of bed one morning and started putting my uniform on... yup, it was Saturday.

And did the party invite thing back then too; Mum was driving me to my class-mate's bday party. As we got closer she asked me to double check the address and the time on the invite.. and that's when I realised it was the following weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A fairly computer illiterate workmate came up and asked me to look at her computer because the mouse was "possessed". I followed her back to her desk and asked her to show me what she meant. She sits down & moves the mouse around. "Workmate, dear, you have the mouse upside down."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenumber3 View Post
    My poor bil once asked for a handful of shaved vagina ham at the deli case in coles instead of shaved vaginian ham, I haven't let him live it down, now he just asks for ham lol
    ??? Do you mean Virginia Ham? Vaginian ham isn't much better that vagina ham!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

austmum  (20-07-2012),lovesushi  (20-07-2012),soon2bmumzy  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    ??? Do you mean Virginia Ham? Vaginian ham isn't much better that vagina ham!
    Haha yep sorry, I'm blaming my phone again, stupid auto correct, I knew it didn't look right lol