+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just read more replies.

People give me advice about my kids allll the time. Heaps of it does not apply because of their additional needs. Bt i appreciate the effort and never tell anyone "what would you know, your child is neuro typical"

Unlessssss maybeeeeeee if the person was being a real dead sh1t and rude... Lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

beebs  (19-07-2012),Benji  (19-07-2012),Boobycino  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    You've got it DiamondEyes. Rather than bringing someone else down, just give them a compliment??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm sorry if I took it out on you women. I don't mean to.

Sometimes I just think maybe I'm too much of a pushover.

Some of my friends that I went to school with make me feel used.

One said I was lucky when I'm a SAHM because I didn't work. Now I'm lucky because I work and she has the dreaded job of being a SAHM. I was lucky when I was single because I received "all this money" from the govt. Then she became single and I lent her a money because she was broke and I was worried that she would get to a point where she couldn't feed herself or her son. And now I'm lucky because there's less mess at my house apparently. Because nobody is home during the week. True, but I also have less time to clean. I offered her a spare chest of drawers when she moved, she accepted, then proceeded to nag me about when could I drop it off - she couldn't possibly pick it up with a one year old - that would be too hard!

So I have all of this spare time to do chores for her!!! Because of this cruisy, lavish life I lead with all of this spare time because of my luck that has fallen upon me.

Another friend from school hounds me to pick up and drop off her child from school. Because it's easier for me because I have one child and not 3. Well, yes it is - but they are not MY children! I have enough trouble in the mornings with my own child and getting 3 people ready for work and school without an additional child.

Just getting tired of being used by my friends who have it so hard while I have all of this spare cash lying around apparently because I work and I have all of this spare time because they have it so much harder because of whatever.

I just want to go home, curl into a ball and cry.

Sorry, but I would rather spend the little spare time I have with my family and my friends who appreciate me. Not doing crap for everyone else because I have it so easy and luck just seems to follow me and I've never had to work for it and I don't deserve it because everyone else has it tougher.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    *super hugs* maybe its time for a real life cull of people who are making you miserable. Life is too short to be surrounded by people who are insensitive use you and take their own problems out on you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Benji  (19-07-2012),headoverfeet  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I had a friend like you are describing. She's now an ex friend and I don't miss her one tiny little bit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wastingtime For This Useful Post:

Benji  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Benji, apparently I'm lucky to have a 9yo and have no idea what life is like with a baby. Because, yanno, I went out one day and brought home a 9yo. Some things have to just be laughed off.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

shelle65  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    Benji, apparently I'm lucky to have a 9yo and have no idea what life is like with a baby. Because, yanno, I went out one day and brought home a 9yo. Some things have to just be laughed off.
    Lol that's a good one. Perhaps you could say "yes actually I remember having a baby. And a 1 yo, then 2, then 3 (freaking 3!!), then 4...."

You've had much more experience so far than someone with a brand new bub. But then they will experience all of the wonderful and not so wonderful ages too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the "freaking 3" comment. That was tough!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

Benji  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Benji you deserve way better friends than that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Benji  (19-07-2012)

In My Stride is offline 3 babies, 2 businesses, 1 husband & a partridge in a pear tree
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly I think it's a grass is greener issue - when you're having a crap day, alternatives always look better

I am lucky enough to be in a position where I can be stay at home when I choose and work when I choose, I constantly battle with myself never mind anyone else lol!

Benji - one of the hardest things to do is say no to friends, you are obviously a giving and caring person, give a little of that to yourself And you're right, if you chose to have 3 kids, you have a clue you need to get 4 people ready in the morning, pretty sure you doing the school run, wasn't part of their 'should we have another one' discussion, tell them you can't you're running late!
    Last edited by In My Stride; 19-07-2012 at 15:13.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to In My Stride For This Useful Post:

Benji  (19-07-2012)