+ Reply to Thread
    Perth WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Melobaby nappy wallet

I carted around a nappy bag packed with just in case items for my first child. This time around I was over it and determined not to do it. I'd been looking at the nappy wallets on the market, wondering if this would be the thing for me. I ended up getting a rather snazzy melobabt wallet (i used my rewards points collected from one of the large supermarkets thats linked to our national airline 😊) . It's been the best thing. I pack 2 or 3 nappies in it, one of those handy huggies wipes boxes that I refill and some disposable nappy bags. It has a really fluffy mat that has magnets on it so it sits in the wallet really neatly when not in use but is so easy to take off when you need to. So now I pop it in my handbag with a clean sleep suit for emergencies and off I go. My packed nappy bag stays in the car and I use it when necessary, but no more lugging it around the shopping centre. Another tip I have is DS is formula fed so I carry his bottle and things in one of those small waterproof drawstring toiletry bags. Great if the bottle leaks.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They look great! Thanks for the review! I'm going to get one!
    I looked everywhere last time for a good nappy bag ( got an il tutto) but I have such a great handbag collection I hated carrying a nappy bag so I just use one of my handbags and carry a small toiletry bag in it but these look better! ( I keep the nappy bag fully stocked in my car too!)