+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while but last BT was bfn & we had the talk do we go again or is that it. I had prepared myself that we were done & strangely enough I was ok with it. We'd made an appt on the day of last transfer with FS for 8/8 just to review regardless of result. We've just repainted our house & we're getting new flooring this week, as I was pottering around the house a week or so ago I was standing in one of the spare bedrooms looking around what would have been a baby's room. I pictured myself staring out the window as I held a baby & I knew we had to try again. Why work hard & have a nice newly renovated house with a big yard & not give ourselves another chance to fill it with kids.
    So we're going again! We could cycled in September but we have decided to hold off until November to give us more time to gather funds & to have a decent break from the drugs. The journey continues 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel miserable today I started out happy then about an hour later it just hit me I don't know where it came from, what caused it or what it even was. I've been trying to keep myself busy pottering around the house but all day I've been feeling like I could cry for hours & the hardest part is I can't even blame the fertility drugs as I'm not taking anything. Now I've sat down & thought about it I think it's because this journey has finally caught up with me. When we started this crazy ride we thought we'd have or be getting ready for our 2nd now. It's funny it's little things that get to you I was getting dinner organised tonight & I thought 'what if this is it just doing this for the 2 of us for the 30-40 odd years'. Tomorrow is another day & hopefully my heart is not do heavy I think I'll call our nurse just to get drug collection appt time & costings for next round. I haven't received or heard anything since seeing FS a month ago. For anyone reading this who is at the beginning of their journey the best advice I can give you will go on a crazy emotional roller coaster & some days you will wonder how much more you can take or if it's all worth it, the drugs will play havoc on your moods & emotions & it will put your relationship to the test. As I've done here get your thoughts out of your head however you can write them down, talk to your partner family friend or counsellor. Too many people have kept these sorts of things inside & thought they had no other choice. The journey continues & I look forward to a better day tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (07-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time for an update today I had BT & US which wasn't great only 6 follicles ranging from 14-20. The US was a day early due to work commitment. I only started Gonal f tonight after scan so I'm hoping when I get the call from the nurse tomorrow she says to get another scan which will push EPU to Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU today only got 2 eggs won't know if they are mature or fertilised until tomorrow all going well both will be transferred Friday. I'm really going through the motions this cycle I've just had a feeling all along that it's just not going to happen. Next cycle won't be until late Feb so I'm just looking forward to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    😏only 1 egg fertilised the other was not suitable. All going well transfer will be Friday afternoon with a pregnyl shot. I've made appt with FS for January next cycle will be late Feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Supposed to have BT today however B misplaced pathology request do very tense morning in our house. Phone call to FS & local GP now having BT tomorrow. No AF as yet however I have had pains on & off. Haven't POAS as from the start I've had the feeling this one wouldn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP BFP BFP BFP we finally got it HCG level is 400 I'm stunned & excited

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

Best Things  (15-12-2014),moppet  (12-12-2014),SJ565  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats! How exciting! Hope that HCG keeps rising for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nursingchik For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (13-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So happy for you, that's fantastic! Congratulations.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (13-12-2014)