It's been a while but last BT was bfn & we had the talk do we go again or is that it. I had prepared myself that we were done & strangely enough I was ok with it. We'd made an appt on the day of last transfer with FS for 8/8 just to review regardless of result. We've just repainted our house & we're getting new flooring this week, as I was pottering around the house a week or so ago I was standing in one of the spare bedrooms looking around what would have been a baby's room. I pictured myself staring out the window as I held a baby & I knew we had to try again. Why work hard & have a nice newly renovated house with a big yard & not give ourselves another chance to fill it with kids.
So we're going again! We could cycled in September but we have decided to hold off until November to give us more time to gather funds & to have a decent break from the drugs. The journey continues 😊