+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The jabbing is nearly over for this cycle I have my trigger at 9 tonight. This cycle has been very different I'm very relaxed about it all. I had my scan yesterday & had 9 follies 3@16, 4@13, 2@12. EPU is scheduled for 9am Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay EPU is all done we got 8 eggs & 5 fertlised best result ever!!! Transfer 8.30 Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Sareeb. Great numbers. Now rest up and good luck on Friday!!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    One week down one I go & what a week it has been. Following EPU I felt awful with pain & nausea for 5 days I couldn't do anything. Now that's over it's just waiting waiting for the blood test & the phone call. I will POAS the night before the blood test as per precious cycles just to ready myself. I read a lot of other forums & people are POAS from 7dpt I couldn't do it to myself it takes willpower not to do it but I'm glad I have enough to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Negative BT results again😒 2 frosties to go. We have an appt with FS on 13th to see where we go next. FN said next clinic for us is July I'm going to ask if they can put both embies in then provided they both survive the thaw as we have decided we won't be going again. It's emotionally crippling to keep putting ourselves through this & I think you could just keep going if time & money allowed. I've resigned myself to the fact that we are not likely to be parents & the sooner we can end this process & move on the better. I myself have been a wreck this week more than our previous cycles & I am trying to get B to come to terms with the fact we will be childless not by choice. I know it sounds all negative but if we don't prepare ourselves it will be much harder to deal with at the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I haven't read all the comments so forgive me if I missed something but my partner and I want to start a family I thought you could only use IVF if you are infertile?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kirstie you can speak with your GP about doing IVF if you want to cut the costs & you've had a few unsuccessful DIY attempts you could get a referral to an IVF clinic & after a few tests you may be deemed medically infertile which will mean you can go through IVF with Medicare rebate. I have endometriosis so I'm considered medically infertile & after 5 unsuccessful IVF attempts it's true. My best suggestion is google everything just make sure you refine it to Australia & even better your state & definitely talk to your GP about your options. Good luck fingers crossed for you that you get your bundle of joy ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I had blood test to confirm ovulation. FS called an hour later adking if we could come in at 4pm to inseminate. We didn't hesitate going in as soon as possible. FS said it was perfect timing for insemination, blood results noted high estrogen level, and levels indicating a nice large folicle. So now to wait 2 weeks before testing. I have been busy with work so hopefully won't take too long :-)

Sent from my GT-N8000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET on for Tuesday transferring our last 2 embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only one frosty survived the thaw so one was transferred on Tuesday & I was given a pregnyl shot at the same time as transfer. I have my blood test on 22/7 everything is crossed.