+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heartbreak hits again. Today should be transfer day but we got the call at 3pm yesterday our frostie didn't survive the thaw. The next 4.5 hour were spent in tears & thinking we were done as we only had 2 embryo's. We told the family & close friends that knew what we had been going through & my cousin who is 6 months older than me & has 3 kids of her own said she can't accept it's over yet. She set up a fundraising page I couldn't believe it we had a donation from another family member within 5 minutes. I guess we are on the road again! We have to see FS to assess our chances as I don't want to get all this rolling if FS thinks we have no chance.
    Today B & I plan on spending the day at home having a bit of a lazy with lots of cuddles for the fur babies. Best of luck to everyone else going through this crazy adventure 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am so sorry for you both...it must be devastating...
    Stay close, support each other...and save save save...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nayez2000 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while since I dropped by to let everyone know what's going on. To tell you the truth there's not much to tell. I had a FS appt in December & due to our poor results with such high doses last round we're trying a new regime this time around Elonva, Cerotide, Gonal F. FS says he has had success with other patients with this combo. Now for me to give us a better chance I've set myself a goal to lose 6kg in a month as that is our clinic week. Lots of grilled chicken & salad with plenty of water & exercise.
    My cousins fundraising has helped add to our fee fund it's so nice of people to help us on our journey I just wish these clinics would have a better payment system set up. Anyway I have a drug collection appt with our nurse early Feb & until then probably not much else to report. Hope everyone is well & best of luck for this baby making year😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan this morning I had 9 follicles ranging in size from 11-21. Our nurse said FS is very happy with the results. EPU 9.30am Monday then transfer on Wednesday. Nervously excited. B came with me for the scan I'm glad we got a good result. I was just telling her last night I feel different this time & was concerned it would be bad. Now it's fingers crossed for the next step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck, Sareeb! Hope it all goes well for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 eggs from 9 follicles😄 FET on Wednesday. FS & nurse were happy with the results. I was a bit light headed & nauseous after the sedation a few cramps. All is well now I had a very restful day being looked after by B.

Thanks
    Reviews
    😔phone call from our nurse this morning was not good. Of the 7 eggs only 4 were mature they were injected & this morning only 1 had fertilised the other 3 were fragmented. ET is for midday tomorrow I'm not holding out much hope & I think our journey is about to come to an end. B wants to talk to FS re donor embryos however I think this is a sign for us to close this book & start a new one. Maybe sell everything up & travel AUS while we're still young enough to do the crazy things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had transfer today embryologist was really happy as our embie went from 3 cell @ 7am to 5 cell at midday when we had transfer. She said she has a good feeling for this one. On the down side our FS said the donor sperm we have been using is not of good quality so if this round doesn't work we need to use another donor. Fingers crossed now to fill in time for the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another unsuccessful attempt I was expecting it so it's not a shock this time. I have an appt with FS on the 21st so we'll be talking about using a new donor this time unknown since FS thinks it's M's swimmers causing our problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Two mummys For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (10-03-2014)