+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news for you Nayez2000 off bed rest. Not so great about the MS though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    😃We're on for Monday!!! 6 follicles, 2 @ 22, 1 @ 19, 1 @ 18, 1 @ 13, 1 @ 11. We have such a busy weekend which is good it will keep my mind off things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wooooo hooooo! Good luck with that!
    Now the ride really starts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rightio here we go!!!!! Finished the syranel, finished gonal F, had the trigger shot of ovridel. 9.30 Monday morning egg pick up here we come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Egg pickup done & I feel ok a bit sleepy but the most painful part of the whole procedure was the anesthetiser was a bit nervous & had 3 goes.
    We have 3 eggs not as many as I'd hoped for but we'll take what we can get & now it look like I'll have embryo transfer on Wednesday originally the plan was day 5 but with the low egg count FS will transfer one now & see if the other 2 make it to day 5 to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We successfully have one hitchhiker on boardit's a sticky one. Apparently the other 2 are developing well & provided they are still developing tomorrow they will be frozen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we're over half way through the dreaded TWW & I'm quite proud of my willpower of not wanting to POAS everyday day just in case!
    As far as the crinone I'm not a fan I now get what everyone on here means about the 'cottage cheese' thing. I've had a few twinges & what I would normally consider a bit of per period pain but otherwise I feel no other side effects or feel any different. B is very excited now & I don't want to dampen her excitement but I have to keep reminding her that we may not get a BFP.
    We only got one frostie the other didn't make it so this hitchhiker on board& the frostie are the only chances we have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't wait ti POAS the first preg....but this time it was my partner who couldn't...in fact she bought them!
    There are some really 'early detection' sticks...they worked for us five days post embryo transfer...though it was twins so we had high levels...jus sayin GF ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    😢BFN on the HPT I did last night have a blood test on Wednesday to confirm. B is trying to be really strong & hopeful but I just know we have not been lucky this time. Have an appt with FS on 8th Aug but I think it will be a few months before we can go again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sareeb77 Hope you and your partner B are doing well. It is really hard when you only see one line come up especially after all that work you put in, blood tests, sniffing, jabbing. appointments etc. I hope that little frostie will be your BFP

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sandramm1 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (29-07-2013)