+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it's been a while since I last checked in and updated. I'm 30 weeks today & all is going well my little bub is doing all the right things except using my bladder as a trampoline trust me we'll be having words about that for years to come! I had an OB appt a week and a half ago she requested a 2nd GTT & an ultrasound as she thinks I'm measuring big & due to my weight I've probably got GD. Completed GTT horrible thing it is. I had a GP appt today he said all is going well & GTT came back fine & he measured me spot on. Ultrasound is booked for 26th which I'm fine with as it just means we get to see bub again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Our dreams finally came true!!

On Friday 28th August @ 8.54am all our hopes & dreams finally came true. We welcomed Charlee Kathleen Renae into the world, she made her grand entrance screaming (& kept that up for 3 hours) via cesarean section weighing 3.89 kilograms or 8lb 9oz & 51.5cm long. This girl has made the long, hard, emotional, expensive & crazy last 2 years of the IVF world all worthwhile.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sareeb77 For This Useful Post:

Chekry  (22-10-2015),JustJaq  (22-10-2015),Kite  (07-11-2015),MaximumStarlight  (22-10-2015),SJ565  (23-10-2015),TortoiseNotTheHare  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooooo! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club! (I had my IVF baby in March!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kite For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while since I've been here but we're back on the roller coaster. We now have a nearly 13 month old. We started trying for bub#2 in April got a BFP & miscarried at 1 day short of 12 weeks in July. I had egg retrieval on Tuesday & got 5 eggs only 1 fertilised & I had a 6 cell embryo transferred today. Blood test 5th Oct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with this cycle! Keeping fingers crossed that this is your second take home baby on board!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (24-09-2016)