+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sitting on the couch at the moment feeding the little one still in my pj's and dressing gown thinking can i be bothered to exercise or not. So I have updated myself on everybody's post and everyone is doing so well, so I can't be the one to slacken off, once this feed is finished I will get up and exercise (I'll keep chanting this in my head for a few minutes). how is everyone else going with staying motivated?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alycef123 For This Useful Post:

grumpysmurf  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My best friend pushed me to do one this morning! So incredibly thankful he did! so yes, get up and do it hun!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! On my phone so quick post. I have met my exercise goals so far. Need to run or gym 3 of the next 4 days.

@alycef123 I stay motivated by reading everyone's posts and beig accountable. You can do it - I know it's hard but you will feel better for exercising (well it always makes me feel better)

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weighed myself this morning. I wasn't really expecting anything as it's only been a few days, but I'm down half a kg since Monday, woo hoo! Maybe it's only water weight but it still helps to keep the motivation up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AllCreatures For This Useful Post:

grumpysmurf  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I started off really good on Monday... an hour and a half of walking and kept the diet clean but by Tuesday it was back to no exercise and we even had pizza for dinner... I'm terrible!

I really have to get back on track. I weighed myself on Monday and was 88kgs. That's the heaviest i've ever been in my whole entire life! I need to drop at least 20 of those kgs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls
    im getting into the swing of it now. couldn't wait to do my treadmill this morning im normally someone who never ever exercises and im sooo unfit its not funny. but im finding even after just four days of exercise its getting easier and im pushing myself harder:thumbup:

went to coles for some groceries. got lots of healthy stuff and DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE CHOCOLATE WAS ON SALE
    i find im planning out my daily food a bit.now which is good as i know how many cals i have to blow on snacks. the low cals is def getting a lot easier. im day 13 of that now.
    im also * trying * not to eat many of my exercise cals. just trying to stick to 1200/1300

so my aim for the day is water water water. and maybe even something more for exercise.

im down 3.5 kgs so far

chins up girls we can do it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    niknak its the milo / cornflake combo that makes me gag! long as u like it though lol

alyce did u do it? exercise after feed?

kiplusthree well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Starlet View Post
    I've lost and gained the same 5kg about 4 times this year already!
    lol me too!

Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Hi all! On my phone so quick post. I have met my exercise goals so far. Need to run or gym 3 of the next 4 days.

@alycef123 I stay motivated by reading everyone's posts and beig accountable. You can do it - I know it's hard but you will feel better for exercising (well it always makes me feel better)

:-)
    good work on your exercise! im finding the other posts motivating too

Quote Originally Posted by AllCreatures View Post
    I weighed myself this morning. I wasn't really expecting anything as it's only been a few days, but I'm down half a kg since Monday, woo hoo! Maybe it's only water weight but it still helps to keep the motivation up
    woohoo for a loss!

Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I started off really good on Monday... an hour and a half of walking and kept the diet clean but by Tuesday it was back to no exercise and we even had pizza for dinner... I'm terrible!

I really have to get back on track. I weighed myself on Monday and was 88kgs. That's the heaviest i've ever been in my whole entire life! I need to drop at least 20 of those kgs!
    ah well the main thing is starting over. that's what i REALLY need to learn. if i have a bad day just get back to it not throw the whole thing. i have about 35 to lose, its can be a bit overwhelming the higher that number gets huh.
    i hope u have a better day today

Last edited by grumpysmurf; 26-07-2012 at 11:18.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick one before I update this arvo (hopefully this will help some people).

When I don't want to exercise or REALLY want to eat something I shouldn't, I sit down and think about it. Really focus on the "i just don't want to" feeling. Actually let yourself feel it but do NOT allow yourself to feel guilt or regret for feeling that way. Just really feel the emotion.

Them when you're spent 5 or 6 minutes feeling that way you'll often find that it's much easier to get up and do it.

It's because you've actually stopped that rolling ball of guilt before it gets started. You're acknowledged your feelings about it rather than trying to bury it and ignore it, making you feel resentful about it.
    It's ok to not want to work out but for some reason we tell ourselves it's not ok to feel that way. Then we feel guilty for feeling guilty. Then the regretful "well see? I KNEW I wasn't going to do it" kicks in.

Stop the guilt from happening at all because that's the biggest road block. Feel lazy. Feel tired. Have a mini three year old style temper tantrum in you head. It really helps, I promise!
    Last edited by Eko; 26-07-2012 at 11:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    hey girls
    im getting into the swing of it now. couldn't wait to do my treadmill this morning im normally someone who never ever exercises and im sooo unfit its not funny. but im finding even after just four days of exercise its getting easier and im pushing myself harder:thumbup:

went to coles for some groceries. got lots of healthy stuff and DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE CHOCOLATE WAS ON SALE
    i find im planning out my daily food a bit.now which is good as i know how many cals i have to blow on snacks. the low cals is def getting a lot easier. im day 13 of that now.
    im also * trying * not to eat many of my exercise cals. just trying to stick to 1200/1300

so my aim for the day is water water water. and maybe even something more for exercise.

im down 3.5 kgs so far

chins up girls we can do it!!!!!

Good on you grumpysmurf, sounds like you're smashing it!

Harvestmoon, I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been in my life too. It sucks!! Can't wait to get back down to pre-preg weight and even hopefully a bit less... really I need to aim for pre-married weight

Hope everyone is going well today. I am looking forward to afternoon tea already. I'm going to have an apple and a small banana. Seriously, I've never been so excited about eating fruit before!