+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Spring Weightloss Challenge

Hi all creatures! Yay! Congrats. You can do it. I believe in you. Eat clean and exercise. Just think in 2 weeks 2 days you could be at your goal. I had a gain this week of 200g. Bit disappointed as my eating hasnt been the best. So back on track with eating as of
    Tomorrow. 12 weeks this week have our scan tomorrow which is exciting. Can't wait.

Hope u and bubs r well. I will check in with you a bit more over next two
    Weeks to keep you on track

X

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all creatures

How are you going? We had our 12 week scan last week. It was so exciting to see bub kicking and wriggling around. Had a bad week weight gain wise gained 900 grams. I swear it's all in my boobs.

Need to get back into exercise a bit more. How did you go?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sage!

Oh wow that is such exciting news about your 12 week scan! It's awesome to see your beautiful growing baby - for me the 12 week scan made it all feel a bit more real

I seriously wouldn't worry about your 900g gain. There has to be weight gain in a healthy pregnancy, and anyway like you said it is probably all in your boobs! Omg my boobs increased by a million sizes with my pregnancy!! But now they are saggy baggy bags

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post until now. I weighed myself yesterday (Friday) and I am now 63.2kg. Hooray, only 1.2kg to go until my goal weight! It's pretty exciting, although I fear I am going to get to my goal weight and still not be happy because of my fat, saggy tummy. Pregnancy to blame once again, aaargh. Oh well, it really is worth it once you have your precious little bundle

So.... one week to go until summer. Let's see if I can reach my goal in a week! Hmmm, I kinda doubt it but we'll see

Congrats again on your scan.. the first big pregnancy milestone done! xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey all creatures

First day of summer. How did you go? Really Hope you made your goal
    Weight!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sage,

Thanks for checking in with me!

Well I didn't make it. On Saturday, the first day of summer, I weighed 62.9kg. 900g off my goal! Aaargh I was almost there

I kind of celebrated my success so far even though I've got a little way to go - I spent the weekend not worrying about clean eating. I had a piece of cake at a 1st birthday party on Saturday which was SO YUMMMM!! And I won't go into details about the other naughty things I consumed over the weekend, finishing with indian takeaway for dinner last night. I have a crap food hangover today and am well and truly back on the wagon! It's amazing how much better you feel when you eat well.

I have decided to revise my original goal of 62kg down to 61kg.... and I'm giving myself until Christmas to do it, so I have three weeks. I will let you know how I go and post some pics at the end.

Thanks again for your support

How is pregnancy treating you? Are you thinking about names? Are you going to find out the sex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sage!

Just weighing in for the week.

Drum roll please......................... today I am 61.6kg! Hooray! I'm so thrilled. I have finally made it to my original goal weight of 62kg. But because I revised my goal down to 61kg I now still have 600g to go by Christmas. Totally do-able! Yay!

Hope you are well and surviving in this heat! Thank goodness for aircon.
    Last edited by AllCreatures; 13-12-2012 at 13:25.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all creatures how are you going? I am doing pretty well. 19 weeks and counting. Feeling very fat. Doing my best to eat healthy but it's definitely not clean eating. Am going to make an effort to eat cleaner. Bubs has started giving me good kicks which is nice! Hope you are well and made your goal x