+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hiya all creaturesStill going strong! Ran 6.5kms this week so Proud of myself! I have now hit 6.3 kilograms and am within 7-8kgs of my goal! Really happy! Awesome work on the loss! You must be proud what is ur ultimate goal? Congrats on the wedding anniversary bet it was good to celebrate. I am loving clean eating but been slack on exercise this week better hit gym tomorrow. Ok! Will be back next week to check in:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great to hear Sage - well done on the running, that's amazing!!

I really love the clean eating too.... however I have a confession to make. A few weeks ago I said to my husband that when I get under 69kg I was going to treat myself to Maccas for dinner. Well since I got to 68.3 this week... last night we did it! I had a big mac and fries and it was so yum!! Haha... so naughty, but I'm not feeling guilty because it was a one off reward for all my hard work and I'm back on the wagon today after two naughty nights in a row. Hopefully that's my naughty cravings satisfied for another four weeks at least

My overall goal is 62kg.... so I have 6.3 to go. Like you, I feel I should probably step up the exercise at this point. Will see how I go.

Will check in again next Wed... hopefully I will still record a loss even after the dirty Maccas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all creatures!

How did u go this week? I lost another 400grams. Was hoping for a bit more but I have been sick with a cold so havent really exercised much! Will get back on track tomorrow!

So I have worked out I know am exactly 6 kilos from my goal or 8 from my ideal. I have officially lost 6.7kg! So feeling proud! How much is ur total loss?

Hope u r feeling back on track after maccas!

Will pm u soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sage!

Hooray another 400g, well done! And 6.7kg is an awesome overall loss! It's such a good feeling isn't it, when your hard work actually pays off.

Well as you know I had quite a few naughty moments last week... so when I weighed myself yesterday I found I had put on 500g and weighed in at 68.8kg, booooo! Who would have thought that champagne, chocolate, maccas and pizza would do that to you??!?!?

BUT.. then I weighed myself this morning as well, and thank goodness I've dropped back to 68.2kg seemingly overnight. Very strange how that happens! I have been back on track with clean eating since monday so maybe my body was just readjusting or something?? Who knows, but the main thing is that means I've still lost 100g since last week. Only a tiny loss but I'll take it! Phew!!

So when this challenge started I was 76.7kg - I'm now 68.2kg which is a loss so far of 8.5kg. Wow I didn't realise that until just now.. that sounds like a lot! My goal is 62kg, so I have 6.2 to go.

Hope you're feeling better after your cold and that everything is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all creatures!

Weigh in day today and I had a loss of 1.4 kg. must be all the healthy eating as I still have the cold so haven't really been exercising much. I am now within sight of my goal. Another 5kgs. I checked with the dr who said its fine continuing to lose weight as I am not in my healthy bmi yet( close thou) as lOng as I eat a bakanced diet! How did u go this week? Hope u r back on track after your maccas and champagne!
    ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps awesome work on the 8.5 kgs! I am sure you will get to your goal weight we just need to keep sticking to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All creatures

I reckon we should have a reward for getting to 10kgs. We r both doing so well!

I will have a think what mine might be! And I think it shouldn't be able to be food related! ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sage!

Woo hoo, 1.4kg that's a massive effort, well done!! Getting so close to your goal now.

I have stayed on track but have only lost 100g! Boooooo. So I am now 68.1kg. Was really hoping to crack the 68kg barrier this week, but I will keep going and hopefully get there next week.

I love your idea of a reward at 10kg. I will have a think too.... hmmm. Definitely agree it shouldn't be food related

I've just been for a walk in this warm weather - loaded bub into the Ergo, grabbed the dog and off we all went. Man it's hot! But hopefully burned off a few calories

Congrats again, you are doing so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome work all creatures at least it wasn't a gain! We will both have to work super hard this week. We r so close to the 10kg mark.

I have been thinking rewards and I have come up with
    A pedicure
    A new piece of clothing
    A massage
    Date night with hubby but not food focused!

Will have to keep thinking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sage!

Well, weigh in day is here again! How have things been going for you?

My weight for this week is 67.3kg, so a loss of 800g. I'm pretty happy with that, but am still another 600g away from 10 kilos.... which is lucky really because I still haven't decided what my reward should be! Have you decided? I love your idea of a date night with hubby, I would LOVE to just go out and see a movie or something... but unfortunately that's a bit difficult for us at the moment as we are still working on getting a regular bed time in place for DD. You guys should definitely do a lot of date nights while you still can!! Go to the movies, go out for dinner as often as possible! People said that to me when I was pg but I didn't really listen... now I would absolutely love to be able to go out for dinner! Haha. Oh well... I could always think of something nice hubby and I could do together in the daytime while the perhaps the grandparents look after our little one. We haven't had her babysat by anyone yet. She's nearly 6 months now.

So I'm now just 5.3kgs away from my overall goal of 62kg. Have to keep going... I really want to get there!

Hope all is going really well with you!