+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello... is there anybody out there???

Well it seems that due to the law of attrition I might be on my own here (bl00dy dropouts, where are ya??!), but I will weigh in for this week anyway. I tried to post this yesterday but my post wouldn't submit for some reason.

So my week 5 weight is 71.6kg which means my total loss for the challenge so far is 5.1kg, yay! Less than a week to go to get down to my goal weight for the challenge which was 70kg. I probably won't quite get there within the 6 weeks but I am very happy with how I've done anyway

My overall weightloss goal is 62kg, so I will be continuing on after this week and hope to reach this goal in time for summer

Good luck to everyone who is still trying to lose.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Spring Weightloss Challenge

Hi there I must admit I have caved in just lot going on right now and not really focused I have an operation in October and having issues with my back. I need to lose weight just cannot really focus. Good luck with all your journeys but I will bow out or now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Well here we are at the end of the challenge and it definitely appears that I'm the only one left!

So my final weight is 70.7kg. This is another 900g since last week and a total of 6.0kg over the six weeks

I'm a measly 700g off my target which was 70kg but this doesn't faze me too much as I'm going to keep going, so I'm sure I'll reach 70kg soon enough. I want to keep going until I get down to 62kg, even though that seems like a looooooong way off at the moment.

I did take some before pictures at the beginning of the six weeks..... if I'm brave enough I might post them, along with the after photos, in the next few days.

Hope everyone is going well with their weightloss goals and goodluck!

Thanks again Eko for starting this challenge, and wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and the birth of your new little one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I know I'm talking to myself here but thought I would update anyway.

Just weighed myself this morning and I am now 69.9kg. So if the challenge had lasted two more days I totally would have met my target weight! I've now got 8kg to go...

Thought I might as well post a couple of before and after pics. In the before pic I was 76.7kg, and the after shot was taken just this morning at 69.9, so the difference is 6.8kg. It's not a massive difference and you can see I have a bit of a way to go.... but it's a start

WP_000873.jpgWP_001010.jpg

Ugh sorry for the gross factor.... hope my stretch marks and flab don't put anyone off their lunch

Maybe I'll post another one in another six weeks.... hopefully there will be some more improvement.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Spring Weightloss Challenge

Well done Allcreatures there's a big difference in your stomach keep up the good work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

AllCreatures  (05-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome work all creatures. I didn't make it to 5kg which was my goal but I have lost a total of 4 kg so far. I have just started Michelle bridges weight loss challenge and want to lose another 9 at least but 12 would be awesome. I am happy to check in again in 6 weeks. I have been having a bit of a break from bubhub as I was finding it a bit overwhelming and increased my anxiety around ttc.

Do u wan to continue with weekly posts? I would be happy to do that!

Hope ur staying on track so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Sage, well done on the 4kg!

Yep, I would be more than happy to continue with weekly weigh ins. Thanks for offering to continue with me!

I'm going to change my weigh in day from Mondays to Wednesdays.

Good luck with the 12WBT, I hear good things about it. Bring on summer bikini bodies (well.... maybe full-coverage bathers anyway )!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sage, how is the 12WBT going?

Weigh in day for me today. I am now 69.3kg, so have lost 600g since last week. Slightly slow going but it's still a loss so I'm happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all creatures!

I have finally hit 5kg! Wooohoo! Very excited! Now I just need to lose the remaining 8 or 9 kilograms. 12wbt is awesome and working well for me. I really enjoy the food and program. Keep me updated!

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Sage!

Congrats on the 5kg! Hooray!! Are you still going well with the 12WBT?

My weight for this week is 68.3kg, so I have lost another 1kg since last week

Yesterday was my three year wedding anniversary, so I strayed a little bit from my clean eating last night - shared a bottle of champagne with hubby and also ate a couple of pieces of chocolate - oops! It was the first time I'd eaten chocolate in more than eight weeks and it was sooooooooo yum!!!!! Back on track today though.

Looking forward to your next update