+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    how are we all doing so far this week girls?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going? I've lost 1kg since Monday so I'm happy. How does everyone deal with cravings? Ive been eating fairly clean and I love the food, BUT I've craving sweet things alll week. And i've given in a few times I need some ideas on how to deal with them.

On a happier note, I realised today that since September last year I've lost 18kg. Very happy with that!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beachside Mumma For This Useful Post:

AllCreatures  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must admit I am struggling this week, I have been good with counting calories and haven't gone over but I haven't exercise at all this week I have probably done a few incidentals exercises during the week just doing normal day to day things but have not done a full on workout. It's just been one of those weeks one thing after another it's also been a pretty cold and wet start to the week so not very motivating. Hopefully I can improve on the exercise for the next 3days or I really won't be looking forward to weighing in.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alycef123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have been doing well with food and exercise this week and I've put on a kilo wtf is up with that? i am under a bit if stress at the moment and haven't been sleeping. am also sick? i dunno bummed though and desperate for a cheeseburger

7. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpysmurf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! It's been quiet in here this week. I am posting and eating a no sugar Greek yoghurt rather than joining the team at work for morning tea - caramel slice and lemon tart. I really want to eat it but I dont need too. So isn't I am using my time to say hi.

@alyce I am the same I haven't exercised much this week other than walking. I know I need to do some cardio to lose but hv been sick. Maybe we should set a goal to try to do 15 mins each day between now and Monday

@grumpy where in ur cycle are you up to I find around certain times I weigh more. In particular around AF.

Ok feeling stronger for checking in here. I don't need caramel slice. Yoghurt is yummy and much healthier.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Glad to see people popping in here with updates. It's so good to share our successes and frustrations!

Grumpy... don't you friggin hate that?!?!? I'm a bit the same this week. Have been eating sooooooo well (I feel as though I couldn't possibly eat any less or any healthier), and exercising every day (ok I haven't done any hugely strenuous workouts, but I have been walking for an hour every day), and the scales just don't seem to be reflecting all my good work!! I seem to fluctuate every day and losses so far this week are minimal. I should probably stop weighing myself so often.... maybe I'll try not to get on the scales again until next weigh in and just keep doing what I'm doing.

Well done Sage for resisting that morning tea! Don't you just feel angelic now?

Beachside Mumma well done on that 1kg! And 18kg since last Sept is an awesome effort. I am finding now that I haven't touched anything sweet for almost two weeks that my cravings have subsiding. I think you just need to stick it out for a while, maybe have something else sweet like an apple or a mandarin when those cravings hit?

Alyce don't worry too much about the exercise, you can always step it up from now on. The main thing is don't let the fact that you haven't done any this week discourage you from your good eating. They say dieting is 90% about the food and only 10% about the exercise anyway.

Good luck to all for the weekend! We have just started getting DD to sleep from 7pm (or a bit after) through to 6:30am, so if that continues through the weekend (trying not to get my hopes up too much!) I'm thinking a sneaky glass of wine might be in order

I'm about to have some lunch: rice cakes with low fat gherkin cottage cheese, tomato and avocado. Yum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sooooooooo....i had my first ****ty day in weeks. maccas and chocolate..... im sick having a super stressful week and got some ****ty news today. that's my excuse and im sticking to it. also haven't exercised either

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pinkorblue - Don't stress too much, as you say it could very well be muscle gain and if I'm honest I usually gain at least 1kg when I start working out harder!

maybee baybee - No worries, I'll fix your starting weight up asap

Beachside - Well done with the kilo loss, that's fantastic! And 18kg since September, wow that's great!

alycef - Incidental exercise is better than nothing. In fact at the moment (much to my shame) is all I've gotten. MUST start to work on that.

grumpy - Probably muscle gain for you as well, have you checked your actual measurements? Chances are they've gone down because you've burnt fat even though you've gained muscle. Muscle is what you want, it burns fat when you're sitting around doing nothing if your diet is relatively good.

SageS - I have to admit, a lot of the reason it's been so quiet is simply because I haven't been logging on to bug people as much! lmao. Way to GO on not eating the caramel slice and lemon tart! I bet you felt fantastic when you were done! I always feel better when I've dodged something I didn't need.

AllCreatures - You may just find that getting a better stretch of sleep helps you to loose weight. I know if my sleep is interrupted I stop loosing weight pretty quickly. Frustrating or what!

AFM, I weighed myself this afternoon and was 72.3kg. That means I've gained another 100g... But then it doesn't . I'm always considerably heavier in the afternoons because I've got food in my system from the day so chances are I actually weigh less.
    I'll check in the morning, because it's usually a 5-600g variance and I don't want to loose weight TOO quickly.
    Not to mention I've been eating chocolate and hot chips and chicken for the last two days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and is managing to eat well :-)

@ Grumpy: dont beat yourself up about having a bad day. One bad day is just one bad day. It's all about getting back on the wagon so to speak. It sucks getting bad news. Sending and hope today is a better day

@ Beachside awesome work on the loss since Monday. 18kgs is awesome and have you had a baby in that time. That's amazing.

@Allcreatures I hope you can have a sneaky glass of wine this weekend. how long is it since your last drink

@ Eko, 100grams sounds like a usual variation to me especially if you are weighing yourself at a different time. Did you enjoy your chips and chocolate? I give you full permission to bug me heaps to eat healthier and stick to this challenge - I have no excuse not too.

been for a walk this morning and hoping to do a jog this arvo! fingers crossed I follow through on my plan! I have a very lazy day today as i am studying (sitting in front of the computer) so no incidental exercise at all. Will need to jog to keep the weight loss up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    grrr so i have failed this week. big fat 0 loss. i have been mostly pretty good too so i don't know what went wrong? I've been going up and down on the same 1 kg all week but as of today its up back where i was last Monday been stressing heeeeeeaps about a few things this week so maybe its stress related? i dunno. bummed.

hope everyone else has a better result than me