+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    where are all u slackers today?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Being slack

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

Eko  (27-07-2012),grumpysmurf  (27-07-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    Being slack
    This. Lmao.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down from 74.7kg to 71.8kg with two more days before weigh in. STOKED!!!
    Oh man, if I could be even 70.9kg at weigh in I'd probably loose my mind with happiness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

grumpysmurf  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lol jakois

wow eko that amazing! what a great effort.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Eko. I would be estatic if I could be in the 60's by weigh in even if it is 69.9kg. Around 500gms to lose to get to that.

Instead of struggling with the little one to have a morning nap (which just does not seam to be happening lately) I popped her in the pram and we went for a walk, it was a bit slow cause I also have a three year old walking beside me but it was still doing something and it was really nice getting some fresh air.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to be added as well I started going to the gym 2 1/2 weeks ago weighted was 92.3kg i go to the gym my goal is to lose 20kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    This. Lmao.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down from 74.7kg to 71.8kg with two more days before weigh in. STOKED!!!
    Oh man, if I could be even 70.9kg at weigh in I'd probably loose my mind with happiness.
    Whoa!

I'm actually going to give the protein shakes a go for next week. I really need to shake things up a bit.

For lunch today I've finished off the green curry from last nights tea. I'm going to have steamed veg with spice for tea though, so it should even out in the calorie front. Too busy for exercise today, but will take the hounds for an extra long walk tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is still going really well

Well done on your huge loss Eko, that's fantastic! The shake approach seems really effective, but probably a bit drastic for me at the moment as I am currently BFing. I will have to be satisfied with slightly slower progress.

Looking forward to dinner (living from meal to meal right now! ), I'm going to treat DH with a steak. A lean eye fillet each with oven baked sweet potato chips and steamed broccoli. And a mandarin for dessert. Mmmmm, fooooooood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Niknak - Chocolate milkshake, only crunchy... *imagines it*... Nope, still sounds awful! *dies of laughter*

Beachside - I've added you to the list, welcome to the challenge!

grumpy - Hahahaha... Toilet legs. I DEFINITELY know how that feels! When I did some intense training last year, they made us do 70-80 squats and then the same of lunges and then we had to do this kind of squat walk for about 20 meters. IT WAS AWFUL! There were people literally falling over everywhere because the effort was just too much for their quads, and they couldn't hold themselves up anymore!

alycef - Sounds like a great idea to go for a walk. I wish I'd done that more often when my little guy was younger, but it was SO cold and... Aw bugger that, I was just lazy! rofl.

roz - Welcome to you too! What would you like your challenge pledge to be? As we're pretty close to 1 week down, I'll put it at 5kg for now and then we can change it if you like.

Jak - I have to admit that I'm really stoked about the loss, although I know that it's really pretty superficial. A lot of it was bloating. But I'm physically feeling better and smaller than I was and that's the main part. My work pants are baggy again the way they should be which is awesome .

AllCreatures - I definitely agree, protein shakes are NOT a good idea for a BFing mum. In fact as I said before, I don't think they're a good idea for anyone without a solid knowledge of nutrition. But when you're educated on it and ways to do it healthily it's BRILLIANT! I'm not craving complex carbs at all anymore, which means I don't get teary eyed about missing out on hot buttery toast anymore rofl. Your dinner sounds magic too

AFM today has been even easier than the last few days. I'm not drooling like a Pavlovian pup every time I smell the toasted sandwiches that one of the guys makes for breakfast at work.
    The idea of chocolate can only elicit a dull "Meh?". Not interested in cakes or puddings. I could take them or leave them. And at this point it's a hearty 'no thanks'. And THAT is why I love low carb dieting. Sure, the first few days are always the hardest. And I still get hungry, although much less hungry than I was in the first couple of days. But now that the carb cravings (and therefore sugar cravings) have worked their way out of my system with the last of the excess carbs, I'm a happy camper .

But for now it's not more than I can manage. If I get the urge to have something sweet I'll have an Atkins chocolate bar, although to be honest I don't eat them TOO often because they give me terrible gas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Hope we can all continue with our winning ways over the dreaded weekend!

I'm going out for dinner tonight for the first time since long before DD was born. I'm going to try to order something consistent with my current eating, and no dessert!

Just finished breakfast. Normally I have all bran honey and almond with skinny milk, but today I cooked up a healthy weekend treat:
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    That looks totally delish AllCreatures!
    (Also, just noticed our kids share the same b'day, only my little guy turned three this year ).