+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No one told me that the epidural drugs can make you drowsy. I fell asleep (during labour!) and woke myself up snoring!! DH and midwife thought it was hilarious, especially after I looked at DH and said "was that me?"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I cared if I pooed. feeling like pushing felt exactly like I needed to poo and I hadn't pooped in a few days so I was so afraid I was just going to poo. I kept sitting on the toilet pushing and the mw saying I really shouldn't be pushing on the toilet. that I didn't need to poo. that I needed to push out a baby.

I kept crying I didn't want to poo I didn't want to.apologizing to df. so I'd push during a contraction and try to clench my bum at the same time. the mw kept telling me to stop it. haha.

BUT as soon as I pushed without trying to hold at the same time I felt her head drop hard so I was convinced I wasn't crapping myself I was birthing. oh shame. lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I cared if I pooed. feeling like pushing felt exactly like I needed to poo and I hadn't pooped in a few days so I was so afraid I was just going to poo. I kept sitting on the toilet pushing and the mw saying I really shouldn't be pushing on the toilet. that I didn't need to poo. that I needed to push out a baby.

I kept crying I didn't want to poo I didn't want to.apologizing to df. so I'd push during a contraction and try to clench my bum at the same time. the mw kept telling me to stop it. haha.

BUT as soon as I pushed without trying to hold at the same time I felt her head drop hard so I was convinced I wasn't crapping myself I was birthing. oh shame. lol.

This was me lol.... But I did poo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanne View Post
    Flippen heck! I was hoping my after birth pains after my second was due to my uterus being infected and that it wont be that painfull again. I had a c-section and had 4 different kinds of pain meds and it hurt like crazy... I thought i was going to die for sure! ...are you saying it will happen again and be worse?
    My dr said with every baby you have the after pains hurt that little bit more :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 86cin View Post
    My dr said with every baby you have the after pains hurt that little bit more :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I remember that pain with ds1 ouch.with dd2 I had hardly any pain what so ever.I guess that's why I had her at home my contractions were nothing! take raspberry leaf tea tablets, (they really do help with the contractions and after birth contractions as well) this was the first time I took them... I wished I took them when preg with dd1 & ds1 ! All the best

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh! The ring of fire! NO ONE told me about that!

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm only 3-5 weeks {don't know yet} and oh my god my belly! It itches SO BAD.

Especially along my stretchmarks {thanks, 10 pound DD }. I'm rubbing moisturiser on it like it's going out of fashion and it's still itchy; except now it's damp, soft and itchy.

And my morning sickness is just starting to creep up. Not every morning, not enough to vomit, but it's sneaky.

Oh the misery. Why didn't I write all these things down rather than wait to re-experience them?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought only older or more over weight women get back pain while pregnant... clearly this is not true!

Oh and thanks to .. NOONE for telling me that you have discharge while being pregnant ... like it can be a lot :/ wearing liners like I'm on my period. Ok it's not that bad but still it's more then usual

Hmm will my partner ever stop playing with my nipples in the shower or during forplay ??? He keeps asking why I have no milk. I am 28 weeks pregnant -.- and when my milk does come through I'm pretty sure he is going to freak out and not ever touch me again :/

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTashyAlice For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (27-07-2012),Little Miss Mum  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Lol my df has been well trained NOT to touch the breasts. I've been breast feeding and/or pregnant since Feb 08so boobs have been a total no go zone for anyone but my babies. He still tries occasionally.. 14 year old boy style.... like the hand over the shoulder "accidentally" brushes my boob.

And he's seen me express milk. I figure there's nothing less sexy about a breast when expressing. So I don't think it damages mens interest in boobs too much when they see them being functional.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

MissTashyAlice  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    So I don't think it damages mens interest in boobs too much when they see them being functional.

It certainly can.