+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe once a month for a dinner out with friends. Sometimes only once every few months. This thread has reminded me to organise more date nights!

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Umm last time was in January. I can't remember the time before that? Not very often

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never! DD is almost 11 months, in our social group ". Your damned if you do, and damned if you don't" we have friends who have 2 kids, every weekend at least Friday or Saturday night the kids are with the grandparents and a few hours 2/3 times a week. Our other friends have never left there 3 yo and when catching up it must always be at there place as the little one only sleeps in his bed. We are not apposed to leaving dd but not so often as every weekend as she is pretty good and will sleep almost anywhere. It would be nice to have a few hours to ourselves but I think we would both miss her too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost never. But we dont mind

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Before we moved interstate it was about once a month that we'd get a night off - but it was only ever for an event ... Someone's bday / going away / a work do etc.

Since we moved interstate I have been with dh 24/7 except for 2 casual work shifts and moving house one day (had a van so couldn't bring him) where I left him with a good friend. She's the only friend we have here and I'd love a date night with hubby but dont feel right asking... Despite her offers! My mum is visiting next month so we will probably have one night off then

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am never completely child free!! It's hard with 4 kids to find people to have them!!
    My mum will however take my 2 older girls sometimes for the day sometimes for the weekend!!

On a Wednesday I only have dd3 and to be honest even that feels like a mini holiday lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm don't remember the last time! Actually the last time it was just us would have been a wedding in November last year when I was 38 weeks preggers so didn't exactly let my hair down! Haha ds3 is only 7 months and still relies on booby (won't take a bottle at all) so maybe once he decides to take a bottle we'll get a night out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never, we have no family here and DS doesnt sleep so hard to leave him.
    I miss time with my husband.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemma87 View Post

On a Wednesday I only have dd3 and to be honest even that feels like a mini holiday lol
    I get that, We have always taken the bubs (under 2) with us on our date nights.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We had none for a long time, no one to ask and kids were too hard to manage. Then I made a friend who has become like an aunty to the girls, she babysits maybe once every 6 weeks and would do it more if we asked... We don't want to impose on her tho she's a gem, we'd be lost without her

Last year when we were o/seas visiting my family, we had a night away together. Geez it was good, we walked all over town visiting all my old haunts, caught some live music, and a nice meal, stashed in a nice hotel, had a slow brekkie together where someone brought the food to me and I never had to stand up once to get anything for anyone ahhh bliss!!