Closed Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok.
    Yeah I'm OK I just want to make it known there are so many shades of grey on this subject and I take offense to it being said that those that choose this path aren't pro child. This wasn't to garner sympathy but to try to have others understand.

and Vic I didn't bring up the subject, it's been out there for pages.... I just felt the need to respond.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You are the one who bleeding bought it up! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Hi all. Can a separate thread be started with a trigger warning if you want to discuss the A word (and im not talking about ar$eholes).

Ta

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (22-07-2012),Atropos  (22-07-2012),~ElectricPink~  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I know I'm veering away from the OP, but since the abortion topic is already out there, and it's been said an abortion makes a mum pro woman and not pro child. I had an injection last week that aborted the baby in my tube. Without it I would have died or in the very least ruptured my tube and lost it.

I consider myself anti abortion for myself but pro choice for others. No one can have any idea the guilt and grief I have felt.

I know people are going to say, that's different bc your life was at risk, but is it? Women abort for all different reasons, and I am certainly not anti child, anyone that knows me knows my stance on the subject and that this is simply not true.
    I hope you can find some peace with the choice you had to make, I haven't been in your shoes so I cannot properly imagine the grief. I feel the same as you re abortion- not an option for me personally (unless medically necessary like your case and even then I'd struggle) but I will defend another woman's right to terminate until I'm blue in the face.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (22-07-2012),beebs  (22-07-2012),delirium  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I make no excuses for judging smoking pregnant women. They are putting a baby's life at risk. Nicotine is addictive for babies as well, the same as any drug.

You must be a perfect parent, sorry I am not. I try my best & don't expose my child to harmful substances, she's also been taught to read, if this makes me a bad parent then judge away. Do whatever you need to do, I hope it makes you feel better.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Smyles For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Perfect parent I am not. But I do try to follow this (which you clearly do not)
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Smyles View Post
    I make no excuses for judging smoking pregnant women. They are putting a baby's life at risk. Nicotine is addictive for babies as well, the same as any drug.

You must be a perfect parent, sorry I am not. I try my best & don't expose my child to harmful substances, she's also been taught to read, if this makes me a bad parent then judge away. Do whatever you need to do, I hope it makes you feel better.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (22-07-2012),Atropos  (22-07-2012)

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Closed for cleaning .