Closed Thread
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nevermind. And i never said you could force people. Its my opinion thats its not right but im aware it cant be enforced or policed. We all have different views on this subject clearly. The tone on this thread isnt so nice now so i think ill leave it at that.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You are right, the tone of the thread has gone down, that will always happen when someone starts up the pro life debate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    You are allowed to have an opinion of course, it would be better if it were true to your examples though, you cannot terminate a pregnancy at 40 weeks in Australia.
    I never said u could. Vic park commented on a baby born at 24 weeks trying to be saved. Read back a few pages

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    Nevermind. And i never said you could force people. Its my opinion thats its not right but im aware it cant be enforced or policed. We all have different views on this subject clearly. The tone on this thread isnt so nice now so i think ill leave it at that.

These are emotive topics, and when you spout propoganda it's not going to always be responded to in a pleasant tone, not matter how many smiley faces you pepper your posts with.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

beebs  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    You are right, the tone of the thread has gone down, that will always happen when someone starts up the pro life debate.
    I didnt start it and i was asked why i thought a certain way and agreed with another post so i mentioned i was pro life.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    These are emotive topics, and when you spout propoganda it's not going to always be responded to in a pleasant tone, not matter how many smiley faces you pepper your posts with.
    You dont need to be rude? I didnt spout any propaganda ab. A child can be terminated at 24 weeks legally and if born at 24 weeks prematurely its a fight to save its life. Thats fact. I feel thats hypocritical - thats ALL i said. And whats wrong with smiley faces? Im just being polite. Im not trying to attack anyone here, even if they have a different view to mine. Dont know why im even still here as this is upsetting me. I dont feel ive deserved to be ganged up on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ShanandBoc For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to say one thing.. and im not around on here often enough to care if I get slammed, but I'm glad that those of you saying horrible things like "it's just abuse" etc etc weren't my midwife when I was pregnant. I felt guilty enough as it was & every single midwife I had through the birth centre, was nothing but supportive and encouraging. they told me I was doing well with cutting back & gave me nothing but support. if they had have turned around and told me I was a child abuser & a horrible mother, it wouldn't have helped my situation in the slightest, it would have just made me feel even worse then I did. their encouragement & understanding actually helped me cut down more. it's not like I didn't know the risks.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamasurfs For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (18-07-2012),beebs  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You dont need to be rude? I didnt spout any propaganda ab. A child can be terminated at 24 weeks legally and if born at 24 weeks prematurely its a fight to save its life. Thats fact. I feel thats hypocritical - thats ALL i said. And whats wrong with smiley faces? Im just being polite. Im not trying to attack anyone here, even if they have a different view to mine. Dont know why im even still here as this is upsetting me. I dont feel ive deserved to be ganged up on.

I get what you are saying and agree absolutely. I think some people use passion and being in the present majority as an excuse to be rude. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's, don't let the bully behaviour get to you I'm stepping away also now, this thread is not near the original topic and I'm sure my post will be picked upon too. Have a good day everyone!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulva For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (18-07-2012),ShanandBoc  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm sorry if you feel I'm being rude, I'm truly not, I just highly disagree with everything that you are saying. And as a women I will never encourage your choices to take away my rights to my body. And I find the smiley faces passive aggressive, but that's ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think unless you have dealt with an addiction your opinion isn't really needed. I've never smoked cigarettes, I have been addicted to another substance before though, and quit the day the pink lines showed up - but that was me. Some people can quit without a problem, others its not that easy. I can't quit eating food I know that's awful for me and will kill me if I don't stop, but someone else could stop and eat clean without looking back. Reserve your judgement until you've actually had to be in the situation. Addiction isn't black and white and its NOT EASY to just go cold turkey. For some people it can be mentally, as well as physically damaging.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bellaxo For This Useful Post:

beebs  (18-07-2012),Cluky79  (18-07-2012),delirium  (18-07-2012),Ffrenchknickers  (18-07-2012),halloweendee  (18-07-2012)