+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    NO, never

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes just the one ex i don't really know why I ended it I still really cared about him but it didnt feel right. Then I regreted ending it for a long time. Then I met DP and I love him an dd so much but I always wonder what if....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nope never .... Vomit!! Haha

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nope, i never loved anyone i was with prior to dh.

And i was only ever with those people because i was desperate, lonely and settled because i feared id never find my true love.

But i did

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too only have one love..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I do think about my ex bf. We had to end due to circumstances beyond our control. When I last spoke to him he had two kids and was going through a break up with the bm and he kept bringing up the what ifs.

When i think about it i quickly snap out as i couldnt imagine my life without my DH

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think about my XH and sometimes, like tonight, when we talk on the phone and actually have a decent conversation I think about the good times and have found myself wondering 'what if' and 'should I have stuck it out' but then he says or does something to make me realise that I did do the right thing and ten years was too much time to give him in the first place.

I have another ex boyfriend who I'm really close with still and my mum really wishes we were still together. I remember the relationship being a bit awkward and often think we shouldn't have gone 'there' and just stayed friends but then he says stuff like 'remember blah blah' and I'll go 'nope' but he remembers it in minute details. Makes me wonder if my memory of it is all that correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There's only one ex that I have these thoughts over. I still think if we weren't each others first 'real' relationship things would have been different but we were each others first big loves and we learnt a lot from each other with regards to how relationships should be, and all the ups and downs eventually came between us.

We still see each other a fair bit seeing as though he is my brothers best friend and my current DP really likes him, invites him over and has started a indoor soccer team with him o_0 it's even more awkward because my mum still adores him too. Our DS even said he was part of our family lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes. My first serious bf. lived together and were together 2.5years I think of him often (dh knows and understands, strangely :/ ) anyway we had a great relationship the whole time. S3x life was awesome (each others first) we could talk about anything. Similar likes etc. we just really clicked. He asked me to marry him and all. However we were young (16 - 18.5years, he was 16.5 - 19 years) I wanted to explore life with others and also just on my own) I felt held back even though the relationship was great. His family were complete opposites from mine in every single way (his were unemployed alcoholics and mine highly intelligent medical professionals) and to make it work would have been hard with so much conflict.

I left him and before long met a guy 5 years older and well respected and I was swept up by him (the guy all the girls wanted) well I settled at 18.5 woth this guy and had 2 kids and now married.

Yet when I broke up with ex bf it got messy. He was a mess, I had to regretfully get a dvo. He tried to put things right a year later but I wasn't ready. Now I'm not sure if I think of him because I feel guilty with how we split and how it hurt him do much or because I miss what memories we made?.

He has since got a gf (took 3 years after me) and I recently heard they bought land together which I feel so happy for them. It lifts some guilt I suppose.

Yet for birthdays, my wedding etc he has managed to find my phone number and text me to wish me all the happiness in the world.

Dh knows everything and I am so happy and in love. My life would be so different had i stayed and I don't think I would have what I do now by a long shot. But who knows, we will never know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Not in a long, nice way.

I often think about my ex (DD's father) and hope he's having a miserable life, or hope he feels like absolute scum for abandoning DD (because he is). I also sometimes just hope I'll hear some awful thing happened to him. Just because I loathe what he did to my daughter that much (not OUR daughter - MY daughter... he doesn't deserve the title).