+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default BBH Multi fits fit my 21/2 year old 18kg boy??

Hi everyone,

am wondering if anyone has any idea if the BBH mutifits would fit my huge toddler, he is close to toilet training, but am so sick of buying disposables as he has grown out of the BBH magic alls size Large!

I see now there is an extra large size in the magic alls, but am having another bub in October, so would really like to use any nappies I buy for my son on my new bub as well (to justify to expense of extra large nappies so close to toilet training!)
    thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My son is 2 years 3 months and 19kg, and he doesn't fit into the BBH Multifits! He still fits into his large BBH Magic-Alls, but I'd say they would've stretched out a fair bit as he's had them since well before 12 months.

If ur after a OSFM nappy that will fit up to a large toddler I would try the BumGenius 4.0 (or Flip OSFM covers with flats or prefolds laid inside). BG nappies are fantastic and still fit my son very well. They also have easily replaceable elastic and come in snaps or velcro (the velcro is easily replaceable). I prefer snaps as they last longer than velcro. I highly recommend them! =)

I buy all my nappies online from New Age Nappies, but I know BumGenius are available lots of places.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippy&Woof For This Useful Post:

3cheekyboys  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I have very well loved Magic alls in large, they 'just' fit my little man but are cutting into his little hips. I will check out bumgenius, also noticed the itti tuttoos go up to 20kg apparently?? Has anyone used these on a large toddler?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 13.5kg 15month old doesn't fit in any itti bitti nappies anymore the rise is just way to low and he was on the last snaps.

Have you tried fattycakes? Best option to get them would be getting a WAHM to make you some. I doubt any OSFM nappy will fit as they are generally made smaller so theyre not so bulky when snapped down to a small and medium size.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say no. My 26 month old 14kg still fits into his multi-fits, but they are starting to get snug but he still fits in to the large size.

I wouldn't think he'd fit into bumgenius either, I have some velcro 4.0's and my little man has not been in them for about 6 months because he would pop the velcro on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son doesn't fit into Itti Bitti Tuttos, the rise is way too low and they're very tight on the waist. They are tiny!

I weighed my 27 month old the other day and he was 20kg, and he comfortably fits into BumGenius nappies with one snap spare on each side of the waist. He is a very tall solid boy so I would think if they fit him they would fit ur son. The velcro ones also fit him but right on the outside.

At the moment I am also loving using pad folded Bumboo bamboo flats laid inside Flip covers. So absorbent and quite trim!

Thanks
    Reviews
    3cheekyboys how big is ur son just out of interest? And how old?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just got my 14kg DS some bambooty AIOs - large size, and there is heaps of room on the waist. Really impressed as they are quite a trim nappy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default BBH Multi fits fit my 21/2 year old 18kg boy??

Hi Everyone
    @ 3cheekyboys They Have a size Extra Large in the magicallls!

@ Ashley595
    May I ask who made your FattyCakes Nappies?
    I have been on the hunt for ages
    As we have one size XL that is fantastic but too low in the rise by about an inch!
    So any advice would be Great.

Have the Same issue with the BBH XL fits but an inch or so too short.

:-( so Annoying

Can Anyone reccomend an XL nappy
    With about a 22" rise

Thanks