+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Lovable! I hope you have a very boring and uneventful 9 months ahead xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A friend of mine fell pregnant and miscarried, got pregnant with DS1 without any trouble after that. Accidentally fell pregnant with DS2 10 months after he was born. She then tried for #3 for 2.5 years! Her ob said he didn't know what was wrong but said she would most likely need IVF to get pregnant. They did tests but never found what was wrong. Although she was living with her in laws at the time while they built a house and she concieved #3 on the first weekend in their own house, so perhaps stress had a lot to do with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful news Lovable! Congratulations to you!

Was just coming in to read this thread, as I just had a lap at the start of July. Was hoping to be "one of the lucky ones" and fall PG the cycle after, but have just got a BFN. Dr gave us 3 months to get PG as have been trying on and off for 2 years for our 2nd but after having DS aged 4 "naturally" (took 18 months to get pregnant tho!).

Sending lots of sticky dust your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    So, the day I started this thread I was unknowingly pregnant. I have got my much wanted bfp and I'm 5w6d now. Hope this one sticks. It has been a hard 12 months. I don't know how we did it, didn't do anything different to other months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!

For me #1 was conceived whilst I was on the pill... #2 took 11 solid months of trying. I know 11 months isn't that long compared to some people... but it felt like a long time! We were wine drinkers (1-2 glasses 5 times a week), we gave that up and both started taking vitamins (zinc for him, pregnancy for me), and within 2 months were pregnant!
    Last edited by Ladybear; 11-08-2012 at 10:41.