+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Will second baby be premmie ?

My DD was born at 24 weeks and I am nom UTD with no# 2 I was wondering what the likelihood of this bubba coming early is for any mummas who have had there bubbas also so early and I had a classical C section so I know that I will have to have another

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure, but I would guess there is a high chance. Maybe book an OB appointment asap. Hopefully more knowledgeable ladies here can help.

P.s - Congratulations, where have you disappeared to?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mishh For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think remember you saying a while back that the doctor said you'd need a stitch put in? Have you spoken to them about this yet?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (15-07-2012),mishh  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HEY ! i made a new fb i deleted my old one yea i'll have to go docs asap ! ps i found out today ! much has changed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Rutledge Asylum View Post
    HEY ! i made a new fb i deleted my old one yea i'll have to go docs asap ! ps i found out today ! much has changed
    Congrats again and best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    I guess it depends on the reason your dd was prem. If it was something like IC or irritable uterus then maybe but if it was an infection that caused pprom then probably not. I'm in the same boat as you. The unknown is torture. We're ttc #2 and I'm just praying that ds was prem due to an infection (they found a small infection in the placenta) and not for any other reason. I guess only time will tell. Congratulations and I hope you have smooth sailing this time.

Eta, I didn't fine out about the infection until I hired a private OB to look into it when ds was 14 months old. Apparently they told the wrong results when DS was born.
    Hey Thanks I was in labor for 2 weeks i started dilating at 22 weeks and she just stayed apparently my hole pelvis and hips were out of place hence why if i had of gone into labour when she was bigger i would have been in trouble so thats the conclusion everyone has come to from the hospital. So i had to get my spine hips and pelvis put back into place etc. I will have to get a stitch put in i know that and be very extremely careful !! Good luck TTC. This was definitely a surprise but a beautiful one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mishh View Post
    Congrats again and best of luck!
    Thanks mate.