+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Dandelion,

I've taken up to 70mg for an autoimmune disease, and was on 50mg while doing IVF. I did gain weight, but I think that had more to do with comfort eating than the pred. Take it 1st thing in the morning as it can cause insomnia. Main problem for me was agitation, I couldn't sit still or relax and I was a grumpy cow -so my DH tells me. But that did tend to be on the higher doses. All the best

Hey girls, just wanted to say thank you all so much for sharing your experiences and your support

KandP, I was on dhea too and didnt gain weight, however i was exercising like crazy and never lost anything either! The diet sounds like a great idea I think I will start it before I begin the pred so that I am already in a routine.
    Good luck for your upcoming cycle

April, thank you so much for all the links, Im going to have a shower then tuck into bed with my laptop and have a good read xx

Kiwi - I am the worst for comfort eating during IVF cycles! I will really have to watch myself next time if Im going to be on the pred.
    My lucky DP is leaving for the army for 4 months next Monday so if I get moody he will miss out.... he will be stoked about that
    Did you think the prednisone helped you get your BFP? How long did you need to take it while pregnant???
    Congrats on your little one!!! xoxo