+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *deleted*
    Last edited by Stiflers Mom; 21-07-2012 at 16:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for the advise.

It is just something I have never had to deal with before so I don't know what to do. I will try and do all I can to improve the situation but the dad is talking about moving to a different state for a while for career prospects and the mum simply doesn't like him and stuck in the 'hes not a real father, never done anything for him' mindset.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I don't mean to be rude as your heart is in the right place. And I do wish you the best of luck. But you need to get some balls and crack the whip with your partner. Tell her to grow the **** up, stop being self centred and put her kid first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's fine mate I have a fairly thick skin and just really a chilled out dude.

One has to wonder about the point of doing that when the reaction will be very predictable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do what you can, but also don't stress. When my dsd is like that we just have to ride it out. It's not a great situation for anyone, no one would choose to be in the positions we are if they had the choice, we just love who we love.

I think that changing your drop of points could help he is young enough still that the park has big pulling power. But then it could be ruined by the weather.

Good luck - There is a private step parents area as well if you need to vent with a little more freedom Just pm a mod i think Pegasus (mod) is the lady to ask for approval