+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry too for your loss mcle00. If I understood correctly your cycles were the same as normal? I'm still bleeding day 7 instead of the normal 5 days so hopefully it ends soon. Thinking of you too collz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kate1990,

My AF lasted the normal 5 days but was very heavy. DH & I are giving it another shot this cycle coz we were told it can mean you're more fertile. Are you going to try again straight away, or wait a while?

I hope you're feeling better. Its such a difficult thing to go through. I hope to never experience that ever again. Just heartbreaking.
    Thinking of you ((hugs))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi collz, i do hope neither of us experience it again. It finally ended today and i felt like my normal self which was nice. Although DH brought it up tomight and I had cry. We are going to give next month a miss. I really don't know why but don't feel up to it. Guess im scared.. But Good luck for next month I really hope you get a BFP and a sticky bub. Thank you for your support during this hard time. It has been really nice to be able to talk to someone who understands. I hope to not see a post here again from you! Hugs x

Similar Threads

1. Chemical Pregnancy..?..
    By BoyCrazy in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-02-2013, 16:41
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 11:00
  3. Chemical Pregnancy anyone?
    By MyBabyBells in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 23:34