+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Long time :)

Hi Guys, WOW its been a long time. Most of you will say WHO THE HELL IS MOONBLOSSOM LOL.

I first joined, six years ago, when at 42 I found out I was pregnant with my eight child, oh boy, what a journey, a wonderful journey. Alexander just had his sixth birthday yesterday. Of course for his birthday, he was surrounded by his family. He is truly turning into a wonderful young man, I'm so proud. If anyone would like to see my journey, read my first post, OH BOY, even I cry when I read it now.

Anyway...My husband and I found out we were pregnant last week ...was a shock when we saw those two lines Being 49 and pregnant, I thought I was crazy, but my husband was amazingly supportive, I love him so much.

Unfortunately as we speak, I am miscarrying. I've never had one before so feel sort of numb really. The chances of carrying this baby to term, was very very slim, so I guess i didn't hold out much hope from the beginning

Just want to remind everyone, that life is good, and when things seem black and sad, things will always get better, I am a testement to that.

Anyway...Blessings to all.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back , I've been around a few years now I think lol, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll have too look up your old thread. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only been on BH a little while so don't remember you. But I just read your post and my eyes welled up, so I'm just here saying I'm so sad for your loss. I hope you can smile again soon, hug your lovely eight year old tight and take care xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh please guys, don't be sad for me. Whenever anything significant happens in my life I come and share with the Bubhub crew

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi moonblossom

Welcome back to bubhub. Massive massive hugs to you right now I know exactly what you are going through and I just want to send huge hugs and love your way. Its the most horrible thing in the world to go through xo

I dont know if you'll remember me, Ive recently come back to bubhub after a long time off.. I was Princ3ssah/SpecialMumma.

Hope to see you round in the near future xo

A xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back,I remember you I've had a few years break myself,and various name changes,but it's nice to come back and see some familiar faces still around.
    So sorry for your loss,sending your way.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Goodness, what a blast from the past! I certainly remember you, amazing to think Alexander is now 6, where did those years go

Thanks for updating us all, hope you are ok and welcome back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well thanks guys...It is so exciting reading posts with new mums, pregnant mums and the worries they all have, gezzz we are all the same

A miscarraige is always sad, but I think I knew from the minute I saw the two stripes that something wasn't right. I didn't feel pregnant. yeah sure I had the sore boobs, felt bloated etc. But spiritually I didn't feel it. With all the others, as soon as i knew, this overwhelming protective side of me would kick in. I would lay in bed, hand on belly, dreaming of my future baby.

This time I didn't get any of that, and that really confused me. I kept doing pregnancy tests (gezzz the company would love the money I've inputted over the years lol) and the line was getting stronger and stronger. Then for some reason, a week later, I decided to do another, because I just didn't 'FEEL" it. Believe it or not, , the line was there, but it was slightly lighter. My daughter said it was my imagination, but I just knew it was lighter. Two days later, did another, and lighter again. I took about 6 more after that, and each day, they were getting lighter and lighter, till the last one, I could hardly see, and that is when the bleeding started.

Maybe spiritually from the beginning I knew this would be the result...Who knows, but guys I never felt that overwhelming maternal feelings as I did in the beginning with the others, so please dont feel sad for me...Maybe the soul of this precious baby suddenly saw how old mum would be, and said...I'M OUTTA HERE LOL.

I'm not making light of anyone who is going through this, I'm just giving my experience, my thoughts and my feelings.

Blessings....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of so sorry for your loss.
    All the best for the future with your big family - wow, 8 children!!!