+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god! She's down an hour earlier than last night and we started half an hour later! So an hour in total! I am stoked!! I now hope she doesn't wake too soon for a feed! Either way this is a good result. Thanks all for your input!

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited that things are looking good so far for you!! Our second day without dummy was a bit rough but I stayed strong and she had great naps. The crying lasts about 20 mins max and it's a small price to pay.
    Fingers crossed for a great day for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today will be the second day and I am hoping it will turn out better than last night (through the night) she woke 3 times which she has NEVER done before. There is a strong chance she is teething though! But I will not give in

Thanks
    Reviews
    My girl woke twice as well, she slept through the night before. I think she's just getting used to everything. It's great that you're staying strong, it's easy when you see good results. I think this whole process will be life changing for my partner and I - we'll hopefully start to get more sleep and I can rest during the day rather than having a baby that wakes after 30 mins.
    I'm sending good vibes for long sleeps today for you! Make sure you rest too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Poppy, good vibes to you too for more sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellies Mum View Post
    But I will not give in
    it's not a battle. i am glad that your little one is getting more sleep, but it is better to be thinking about working with her, not fighting against her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles10 View Post
    it's not a battle. i am glad that your little one is getting more sleep, but it is better to be thinking about working with her, not fighting against her.
    She's was probably referring to not being tempted to use the dummy, therefore avoiding bad sleep associations. I don't think anyone thinks they're 'fighting' their child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes.. I was referring to not giving into temptation with the dummy! And as much as you do want to work with your child and not fight against them, they don't always know that more sleep is essential to their wellbeing and I am currently doing my darndest to give it to her in the calmest way possible without creating new associations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellies Mum View Post
    Yes.. I was referring to not giving into temptation with the dummy! And as much as you do want to work with your child and not fight against them, they don't always know that more sleep is essential to their wellbeing and I am currently doing my darndest to give it to her in the calmest way possible without creating new associations!
    Amen to that!
    Have a great night Ellies mum!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Poppy30 For This Useful Post:

Ellies Mum  (17-07-2012)