You have put a great deal of thought in it indeed. I think you have made the right decision to just go with the flow from here on.
I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that bubs still miraculously turns around over night, but if not, you'll just have to go with the doctors and midwife's advice.
The bottom line is, you want bubs to arrive safely and in 1 piece. So try your hardest to get the birth you want, but if it doesn't go the way you want, don't think of it as failure. You're doing what is best for you and bubs.
Goodluck tomorrow hun. Looking forward to the good news of a safe arrival