+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking a doula in Perth SOR

Hi,

I am looking for a doula for my third birth in January 2013, I will have the baby at Galliers in Armadale. I would prefer someone with experience in vbacs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bambino3

I'm a student midwife located in Perth (SOR). I know you advertised for a doula, but I thought you might also be interested in having a student midwife? If so I would love the opportunity to follow along with you!

As a student midwife I could be another support person and another friendly face, and also help with you care (though that is entirely up to you). I am in halfway through my course (18 months in) and have had quite a bit of experience with VBAC's and VBA2C's. I should also mention that it's completely free to have a student

If you think you might be interested and would like to know more I can email you a brochure from Curtin Uni where I am studying. Oh and if you were to decide to have me along you could of course have a doula as well.

Hope to hear from you, you can contact me at rachel.witzand@student-dot-curtin-dot-edu-dot-au.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rach,
    Thanks for your reply. at this stage I am really only looking for a doula, however will definitely be in touch if this changes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I have just started my training to become a Doula would be happy to help out

regards
    sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey There

Ive completed my Doula Training with Australian Doulas and am now a 'Trainee' doula, I live SOR feel free to contact me if you would be interested in me helping you!

Penny