+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default To sell the seat or keep the seat?

For the home childcare, I initially had a Maxi Rider purchased in February after our car accident (had to replace the one she was in), and my dd's booster, bought because insurance took nearly 2 months to go through. I then bought a Safe n Sound capsule and after that bought a Guardian. The Guardian is too wide with the Maxi Rider and the booster, so I recently bought a Compaq.

Anyway, I was unsure about whether to sell the Guardian or not, because I have been looking at 7 seaters. But then thought of buying another Compaq instead.

Would you sell or hold onto it for a while? Would a seat sell as a second hand one?

Brisbane North
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    im not really sure, but have a look on ebay & gumtree and see what they go for i guess..? it might give you a bit of a price range to aim for.

Similar Threads

1. Car accident & new seat belts/car seat?
    By AndrewTheEmu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 15-07-2012, 15:07
  2. Recommend me a car seat please.
    By AndrewTheEmu in forum Safety Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 14:26
  3. When to move to booster seat? and booster seat questions!
    By Rachie81 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 15:05