+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeling hungover 24/7 for 9 months, not being able to eat anything, constantly tired, random spotting..... Not my idea of fun, so yep, I HATE pregnancy.

However, growing a baby, seeing them on the ultrasound, the first movements, small bump.... Oh and actually having the baby - yeah worth it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    35 weeks of vomiting and endless amounts of pain. Never again. I got my one and only much loved LO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely loved it! I wasn't sick at all and I had such an easy pregnancy. Was a bit tired at times but it was all worth it to have my wonderful daughter.
    I miss the kicks and hiccups the most.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loved it until morning sickness for most of it but now that i don't have my pregnant belly i miss it and wish i was pregnant again to feel bubba inside me and wobble when i walk

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't enjoy my pregnancy at all. It was the most unglamourous 9 months of my life. Sickness, sore back, swollen ankles, an extra 25kg of weight to lug around, constant peeing and never wanting to move off the lounge..... all the while working full time at school and putting up with little brats all day long = living hell!!!!! Also, my hair didn't get thicker and my nails didn't get stronger, and I didn't have that 'pregnancy glow'. I was also left with hundreds of stretch marks - even in places I didn't know stretch marks existed!!!

In saying that though I would go through it all again for my gorgeous little hunk of a son who I ADORE!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes, very much so.
    I was thinking about how I'd describe the feeling and basically I feel whole when pregnant. I feel like I have a real purpose, I feel special inside. My thinking changes, my body feels like a temple (I know this sounds so cliche but there's no other way to explain it.)
    Yes, the morning sickness isn't very nice, but it passes after about 10 weeks with me and I can handle it, it's pretty mild.
    I have very cruisey pregnancies as well, so that helps.
    I remember really missing being pregnant after having my first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Half half. I absolutely hated the first 17 weeks due to horrendous MS, but then I got GOOD DRUGS!!
    Now I kinda like it. I love my belly, I love the little kicks and squirms.
    Don't love the ligament pain or the nausea I still feel at times, or my morning retch before I get to eat, or how uncomfortable it's getting to sleep now, but there are definitely more positives than negatives at the moment. Ask me again in a month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    There are nice aspects to pregnancy but overall i don't enjoy it. I would love to be one of those glowing pregnant women who love every minute but i'm just not, i think it is probably because i get all the cruddy symptoms.
    Last edited by MothersMilk; 15-07-2012 at 11:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I do sometimes I don't, I love the feeling of baby moving around inside and kicking and responding to things that are happening on the out side, I love to look in the mirror every day and see my tummy growing bigger, and I love the feeling tha I am creating a life so precious that I will always love her even before meeting her !

BUT

I hate the fact I have had morning ( all day) sickness every day for 35 weeks,( no drugs help me) the fact that my body aches and I get stabs of pain when ever I move or sit or stand or cough or do frankly anything is not enjoyable. I also hate he fact I have no control over my own body, just this morning already I have peed myself just from bending down to pick up a towel on the floor !!!!!!

I think I'm at the stage where I am over it and I just want the benefit of having my baby girl in my arms already !

Me 26 DH 32 -- TTC 2years -- our first is a little girl !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No!!!!!!!!!! I hated the first time plus birth, it wasn't that I had anything really bad but the nausea, plus I got SPD at 12 weeks, and the swelling, I could go on lol. Aside from the excitement of feeling baby move, which also brought stress when she didn't move enough, I couldn't wait for it to be over. Am now just 12 weeks with no.2 and hating it already.
    I am actually really envious of those who enjoy it, I wish I could, but I know it's worth all the discomfort in the end