+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Urgh. No. I have fairly straighforward uncomplicated pregnancies and they still SUCK. I hate not being mobile and active, I hate constantly feeling like something is wrong with me- too tired, too sick, too sore. Blah. You can't even drink to escape it.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (14-07-2012),Witwicky  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im grateful, I want the baby but pregnancy and me don't go together at all. I moan about it all the time as i feel invaded and emotionally I feel quite cut off from what going on even though I TRY so hard to feel something. I get sick and vomit, I get acid reflux and pelvic pain .... im an absolute pain to be around and I get sick of myself !!.....BUT as soon as that baby comes out im like a mother hen, emotional , would do and sacrafice and suffer anything for that child, I adore them want them near and feel so maternal its overwhelming but before im like an incubated human being going through the motions and I don't enjoy it even though I wish I would. I wish I could go into hibernaiton for the whole 40 weeks. This will be my third child and Im a good mum but a horrible pregnant woman!! ha ha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I have very easy pregnancies, but nope, I don't particularly like it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I loved it, the wonder, amazement and joy I felt was out of this world. I hated not being able to sleep on my tummy and the vomiting but other then that, loved it. I would do it again in a heartbeat <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I hate being pregnant, I think it's awful. Give me birth any day. I dislike being pregnant so much that I am hesitant to expand the family.

I am always hesitant to reveal my opinion on this topic, because I am aware of how many women out there would kill to be pregnant and it makes me feel ungrateful
    No need to feel guilty. I've been in the position of having probs conceiving (needed IVF), and then on the other side whining about pregnancy . You need only feel guilty if you whine to someone who you know is having probs, and I'm sure you are unlikely to do that

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Witwicky  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I quite like 20 weeks onwards. I love my body and how it looks and growing a baby. I dont like pregnancy insomnia and so uncomfortable at night and being insanely hot having had a summer pregnancy.

Though first trimester both pregnancies I lost about 5kgs from morning sickness. Not. Cool.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I LOVED being pregnant and can't wait to be again already. The only part I felt self conscious about was the first 4mths where I just looked fat, not pregnant. Once that distinctive round bump appeared I was in heaven.

Only downside for me is the waiting!! Why can't we be like other animals where it's only a few months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No, not really, though I did go back for numbers 2, 3, 4, and 5. I am also a very active person and was proud that I could keep lifting weights and teaching aerobics all the way up to the end, it became a real drag towards the end. I hate weight gain with a passion!!! I wouldn't trade my babies for the world though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At the time I hated being pregnant, but missed it once I'd had DD for some reason. Obviously I was totally in love with her and was so glad she was finally in my arms, but part of me missed my belly and the movement

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only knew I was pg for 21 of the 28weeks I was pregnant and except for feeling DD's kicks, I hated it.

I had all day sickness pretty much every day. Other than that (and her coming early which she was delivered the day I became quite ill) I'd had a very normal pregnancy.

We will probably have one more in a few years, but I'm not in any rush to be pg again.