+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Once my constant ms disappeared around 16.5wks, I loved being pregnant. At the end I was a little sad that it would all be over ( but was also desperate to finally hold my bub!) I did though have a cruisy pregnancy after the ms, not even a bout of heartburn.

I do understand what its like to not be able to do things you usually do - I stopped horseriding once we found out and counted down the weeks until I could jump back on. Oh it was awesome to do so last month!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Blondi83  (14-07-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im enjoying this pregnancy, my last one ever. I dont feel terribly put out or have any Body issues or anything yet. The only thing that does my head in sometimes, is the waiting.but other than that *pats belly* all good here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Blondi83  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I like being pregnant, but 30wks on was the worse thing ever. Both pregnancies 30wks was when I started having hot flushes, tooth aches, thrush, constipation, heammaroids.

But I do miss being pregnant, the hype, the excitement of ultrasounds, finding out the sex, picking names, feeling movement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I had all day sickness till 18 weeks and I was soooo physically tired. Hated the constant night time weeing and inability to get comfortable too!
    Liked feeling baby move & kick tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and the terrible reflux, I'd forgotten about that. Also the groin pain & back pain!
    My mind has begun blocking it all out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent 9 months for all 3 of my babies complaining - as soon as they are born I miss being pregnant and want hubby to plant another seed... Go figure???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hated it. No thanks. Never again.

I have one good memory, baby kicks

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hell no! The first trimester I had all day sickness and extreme exhaustion. By the time the sickness subsided it was replaced with sciatica and back pain. Then I have been sick with the flu twice and constantly cough which hurts the hell out of my back. Oh and I feel huge!

I have always wanted two kids but I am honestly not sure if I will be able to go back for a second one.

I said to hubby the other week luckily this is a planned pregnancy and I want this baby more than anything in the world or I could see me resenting it before it was even born.

Am so so glad to hear others feel the same because I just feel like a winger when I talk to others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm constant nausea for the first 3 months, followed by passing out from LP... Next up horrible hip
    And back pain ... Sciatic issues .. Causing me to leave work early and start taking Panadine forte and physio session a few times a week... Weight gain( ps touchy subject with me.. Constantly battle keep my weight in control ) now at 30
    Weeks I have a horrible cold!!
    So no I don't enjoy being pregnant ... How ever I LOVE what is growing in me :-) and can't wait to meet her and will def be making her a big sister one day :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I loved it! Every minute, even the yucky bits like morning sickness and heartburn. I felt beautiful and sexy, loved my body. Loved feeling DS move. I can't wait to do it again.

And I'm one of those crazy women who enjoys giving birth - well not all of it of course, but I also can't wait to do that again!

However I empathise with women who don't like or enjoy pregnancy. I've seen friends struggle with it .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast