+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadorite View Post
    He cannot make decisions if presented with a choice. For example:

Me: 'Do you want peanut butter or Vegemite toast?'
    DP: 'whatever babe, you choose' or *sits there for a few minutes with a blank look on his face* 'dunno. What are you having?'
    Seriously?! It's not a friggin' life-changing decision, just pick a condiment!

He picks spots constantly, it drives me insane. He cannot go into the bathroom without squeezing spots and is constantly saying 'what's that?!' and lifting his shirt to show me his back. When I say it's a red dot he says 'get it!' and I'm like, no its a red dot it's not a pimple or a blackhead, it has no pus it's just a red dot! He says 'just get it!' I swear some times he picks and scratches his skin so much he creates spots. I've told him so many times, I've met junkies that pick less than him.

He can't seem to clean up after himself, I'm constantly tidying after him. The toilet is littered with empty rolls or he does stupid ****e like this cos he thinks it's funny -
    Bahahaha im in tears...are your dp and mine related???

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    [QUOTE=northern;6693048]

throws rubbish on the floor, like coke bottles 'its a dog toy now'

QUOTE]
    My DF does this but in his defense the dog loves coke/fanta bottles; they are his fav.

My DF is such a procrastinator; he will put something off for as long as possible. So damn annoying.

He puts the dog in bed early if he is making too much noise.

He is hopless in the middle of the night, he sleep talks and he doesn't wake up if I need him... he just rolls over and starts snoring.

He rolls over during the night and breathes on my neck or face. Grrrr!!

All in all I cant complain, he is fantastic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I love love love my DP to bits and we're still in the honeymoon phase so it's all wonderful still ....but here are a couple of slightly less-than-perfect things about him:

*poor spelling ....can't tell the difference between your and you're, and frequently gets there their and they're wrong.
    *bites his nails and picks off his toe nails to chew *barf* (and even told me he's not willing to stop that) :S

Otherwise, he's awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    He never remembers anything. Even if he is told 100 times he will never remember.
    When he is driving he gets a serious case of road rage.. And he zones out and doesnt realise where he is going or misses the turn etc.
    He also never eats all his food but when its take out he will eat every last crumb. Biggest food waster i know lol! And when he uses the car and doesnt put any fuel in and when i go to use it its on empty, not very good if youre running late and have to screw around getting fuel lol.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is not handy at all... Can't even change a washer

Has a university degree yet claims he doesn't know how to work the washing machine

Makes a s..t cup of tea (seriously its just hot water and milk!!!) deliberately so I make them instead

Claims he doesn't know where ANYTHING is in the house so I need to fetch it for him

Never empties the ashtray even though he's the one that smokes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omh, so many things he does annoys me.
    -if he has an ice cream ona stick he never puts the stick in the bin, just leaves it on the lounge. Even if he has a bowl he leaves it on the floor near the lounge.
    - I have to ask him to take the bin out when he can see its full to the brim.
    - IF he does the dishes, he always leaves one to "soak". If you just scrub it will be clean.
    - eats too loudly, gross.
    - never flushes the toilet and always pees on the seat or floor.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still takes 30 minutes styling and gelling his hair even though he has no bloody hair left

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post

- eats waaaaay to much sugar and drinks energy drinks or takes no doze for a bit of "lift". Hey genius, why not try some more sleep and proper food!!

Hahaha that sounds like my partner. Drinks coke at breakfast and has a months supply of V at all times. He doesnt even eat salad. His idea of salad is onion and lettuce. Im on his case all the time about his eating habits lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    He'll sit on the lounge in his underpants, while I get ready, I keep asking him to get ready, he'll say "I am ready", then when I'm standing at the door with my handbag, then he'll get up and start wandering around looking for clothes, while I stand there giving him stink eyes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinks that him buying us KFC for dinner is a reason for him to 'get lucky'